Change Feedback Revision Rule !!

jjmehta_india
Community Member
Hello Everyone,
As eBay India and its users grow , I feel the sellers on eBay have now become professional and are serving their buyers well .

Ideally there will be cases when the seller is not able to meet buyers requirement and for which the sellers have recd negative rating . Though ratings can be revised via community court , if the seller is able to satify the buyers concerns , I think eBay should give the buyer the oppurtunity to positive .

Currently only 5 revision are allowed in 1000 feedbacks , this should change

I feel the seller should get the oppurtunity to ask the buyer for feedback revision for every negative or neutral feedback he receives ...

For jjmehta_india
Kartik Mehta
For jjmehta_india
Kartik Mehta
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

jjmehta_india
Community Member
Hello ,
I would like someone from the eBay India Team to comment on this issue .

Kartik Mehta
For jjmehta_india
Kartik Mehta
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

jjmehta_india
Community Member
Hello,
I would like someone from the eBay India team to comment on this issue

For jjmehta_india
Kartik Mehta
For jjmehta_india
Kartik Mehta
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

I have already suggested to ebay many times that new buyers should be allowed to post their rating only after they have received 10 unique ratings from sellers whom they have transacted with on ebay.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

sukesh_upare
Community Member
SO FOR THAT U HAVE COMMUNITY COURT GUYS, IT HAVE NO LIMIT!!

IS IT 5 PER 1000 OR 5 PER YEAR ??? ONE PERSON FROM EBAY CALLED ME AND HE TOLD ME 5 PER YEAR
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

diamondshoppe2009
Community Member
I do agree with linusstudio that s feedback revision form per 1000 transactions are very less.also now-a-days there are so much of new buyers,who aren't aware of ebay policies.So ebay team must give them knpwledge.& upto 10feedback they must not be allowed to leave negative feedback.also buyer who will make payment and when he will confirm the product receipt after that he/she must be allowed to leave feedback.Because some buyer's just bid & win the product and doesn't pays for it & when w file unpaid item case on them they just leave negative feedback to sellers.ebay must think strictly on this point.as sellers are the bread butter of ebay & also ebay is the bread butter for seller.but due to some stupid buyer's our both's bread & butter are in trouble.No doubt that this bread & butter is due to buyer's but just keeping only buyer's protection doesn't goes forward.seller's should also tooked along with buyer then only you can move ahead.in my feedback one buyer is of assam,dilburgarh.he had purchased two product from me.as aramex service wasn't there i send it via indian post.he got first courier but was empty.product was theft in transit he opened case i told him that i will refund him 100% also i cant resend you another piece because the medium will be the same & again if it happened then what to do?on that he left two negative feedback to me.but he receive the second product.now tell me why i should bear that second unwanted negative feedback & because of it my a/c is in SNP.just due to one unfair negative...........!!! & my feedback revision request where finished.
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

वो सुबह कभी तो आयेगी , , , , , , , ,

shivamemory_logo_small
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

a1412s
Community Member
I don't agree. There are sellers who cheat knowingly and sell inferior and fake products which the buyer gets to know only after he receives it. I recently purchased a 128gb usb drive from mastmoumnen11(Electro banana Inc) and it turned out to be of very low capacity and a reprogrammed fake.

If there is no feedback left by the buyer a lot of other people will also get cheated and ebay will also lose it's reputation. The feedback mechanism is very important for both the seller and the buyer.
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

@a1412s...

Sorry for what has happened to you, but had you not being greedy you would not have had this experience.

How do you buy from a seller with just 2 positive feedbacks and 66.7% feedback score. 100's of times it has been said on this very forum that please check buyer credentials before you part with your cash, but greed is what does you in and there is no way out for that.

Do not generalise all sellers on ebay, we are not talking here of exceptions.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

I feel the current feedback revision ratio 5/1000 is sufficient. There is no need for more than this.

There is also a beautiful facility of Community Court.
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

sukesh_upare
Community Member
HEY GUYS,
I BUYR DID SAME THING TO ME I PULL HIM IN COMMUNITY COURT , AND GUSS WHT , "I WON THE CASE" AND I GOT THE MSG FROM ADMIN THST SOON THE NAGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL REMOVED,
THANKS
Message 20 of 24
latest reply