PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY

I have not yet received the Paisa Pay amount for 25th July 2006 and it is almost a month now. Nobody from Paisa Pay is taking the matter seriously and my amount of Rs.13,579/- is kept on hold for absolutely no reason. I was told by a Paisa Pay execut...

pay paisa cheque

hi? i changed my adress so i didn't got the paypaisa cheque i already got ur msg u may sent me what can i do? could u send me 1 more time to my present adress? please?

Bank's successful transation not received at Ebay's - MyEbay

I purchsed Item No. 320013620730 and paid the amount immediately through "paisapay-online bank transfer (ICICI Bank)" on 08.08.06. However in my one of the case as referred above, after completion of the transaction when the page automatically gets r...

paisapay is cheater for both sellers and buyers

the paisapay is claimed to be fast but in many cases it takes more then ten days to verify any small amount even less then rs 2000. i do not know if this is the fast process then by slow process how much time will be taken to reach the payment to sel...

Not a correct Reply from eBay team! Just automated!

My Post to PaisaPay team: Dear PaisaPay team, I got an order from parth.bakshi today and he made a payment of Rs.415/- through online bank transfer. Meanwhile I gave him a discount of Rs.40/- in shipping as he is my regular customer and sent him an i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisaypay or Paypal???????

Hai, I was just looiking at the other eaby global sites and I find that Paypal is the major mode of payment there.India`s the only country with paisaypay mode of payment. It would be easy for buyers or sellers if either paisaypay or paypal are made a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay is a real fraud : BEWARE

:: :: :: ::REALLY BEWARE:: :: :: :: :: The paisapay people are really fraud!!! They have actually taken my payment of Rs.771/- back & refunded to the buyers for reason which has no real meaning. This really is bad on their part & I'm really frustated...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Pending

I did a transaction using PaisaPay Service. Its been over 10 days and till date it is showing as Pending. So much for Online Transaction Service. I think in their FAQ they should should set the expection right and mention that it might not happen as ...

Can PaisaPay retrieve payment from a fraud vanished seller?

Hi I have gone through the guide lines (suggested by eBay members) regarding the non-receipt of item paid for and found that there are 2 ways: 1. contact credit card co to charge back the payment 2. file an item non-receipt dispute to eBay I have rea...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay delay

The seller Sankalpworld has not received the payment from paisapay for Item no: 190010618846 yet.which amount is debited from my account since 5-6 days.what is the matter?

hey ebay guys! When will Paisa Pay work as smooth as Paypal ?

I have a solid request for paisa pay mechanism Can we get the email id of the buyer as soon they pay via paisa pay. rather than you guys (ebay ) sending it from a generic email ID paisapay@ebay.in Why I need this is because I sell ebooks & digital pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with Paisapay

Hello, Hello, I several times I sent mail Paisapay and asking about what happens to the money that I sent to my friend through PaisaPay, till date the money has not reached my friend (Transaction ID: 182) Till today NO BODY from PaisaPay giving prope...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please clear my payment.

"Please clear my payment of battery to i.desire." and my id is PaisaPay ID 17305533490).so clear payment. thank you Dwirang

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful