PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long for refund?

Hi i would like to know how long it takes for the refund to get back to my account.. Im with a Private bank and i got a message for ebay sayingthe amount will be refunded as well as a sms stating my paisapay id that my amount will be refunded. But on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAISA PAY STARTED CHEATING THE SELLERS BE CAREFULL

Hi, Friends.. Guye you know wht... paisa pay has started cheating now. i will explain you how. You get the confirmation from the paisa pay regarding the payment. & on paisa pay's trust you the send the product to customer. after that they will delete...

paypal to paisapay--dollars to rupees

hi all, i am having a paypal account . in the account i am having my balance as $90. Now is it possible for me to buy an item from ebay India in rupees as my account is in U.S. currency??...btw i am a resident of India... Plzz help

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLER PROTECTION REMITTANCE NOT GIVEN FOR 3 MONTHS

REMINDER NO-421-AUG-2013 PLEASE NOTE THAT SELLER PROTECTION REMITTANCE OF Rs.568/- TOWARDS eGuarantee Claim # 233112 FOR PaisaPay id : 33895102335 HAS NOT BEEN DONE FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. PLEASE MAKE URGENT PAYMENT TO MY ACCOUNT.ALL DETAILS HAVE BEEN GIVE...

Tee Shirt running colour

I bought a tee shirt in May 2013. I wore it for the first time in August 2013 and then washed it for the first time this week. To my horror I found that it was running colour very badly. Every time it was dipped in water it lost further colour. It is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paise pay deponds upon courier service

Paisa pay deponds upon upon courier service guy doesnt matter where he deliver the item or keep it for himself and sign on ur behalf and give status as delivered and the paisa pay pay to seller without your confirmation of receiving the product .so b...

refund not yet recieved

i had orderd Matte Front & Back 3D Diamond Screen Guard / Screen Protector for Iphone 4/4s but due to some technical site problems i have been charged twice for the same amount on my debit card. i had requested a refund and i have also provided with ...

Delay in receiving an order.

I am really sorry to say this, but I had placed my order on 16th july that is more than fifteen days back and i still havent received my order *** Also, a person from your billing section had contacted me in order to verify the postal code of my area...