incswebhelp@ebay.com

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
incswebhelp@ebay.com not replying any mail working for paisapay team only reply this 24 Hours other wise we will refund this wether product in possesion of buyer they not worry great
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: incswebhelp@ebay.com

It had been almost 32 days and I didnt receive my refund. Tired of calling ebay multiple times with fake promises bought disappointment. Still I had faith in ebay and believed that someday my money will be returned to me. Then on last friday luckily my call was picked up by Tushar ,who was very kind , very intellegent, extreamly smart. I mean he totally new what exactly he was doing and he totally new how to resolve the issue. He closed my paisa claim within mins. I even received a conformation regarding the refund on my ebay account. Thankyou Tushar for helping me out. I bet that ebay can never have a gem like you.

Message 51 of 56
latest reply

Trust and Safety may be overloaded with work. I would recommend you to contact 1800 209 3229 and if possible get in touch with your account manager. He/She will be able to sort out the issue faster for you. Have faith, eBay is a great system

Message 52 of 56
latest reply

my paisa pay id is 35407211415,i have forget my email id & password.....please tell me my email id & password

Message 53 of 56
latest reply

why mails to incswebhelp and inrswebhelp are not getting replied. I am totally fed up of talking to the customer care agent again and again, they are such a fool, i cant explain

Message 54 of 56
latest reply

your email dated 30-07-2014

SR#1-31887448919

still tht ITEM not received while I failed to request for refund as the "ACTION RQUIRED " nor approchin by me In " Mypaisapay"

thankin you ...raghubirbabu.

Message 55 of 56
latest reply

vaish-ishi
Community Member

My self Vaishnav I**bleep** , an e-bay India Customer.

I have participated in unwrapyourpassion.in which is because of 10th ebay anniversary

Now ebay has given clues for

1,3,4,6,7,8,10 digits and not for 2,5,9

which is not a problem.

because by trial and error starting from 000 to 999 one of the digit should get clicked

But

ashtonishingly none of worked.

clues are as below tell me if there is error in putting of any .

clue 1 - 2

clue 2 - Not Given

clue 3 - 1

clue 4 - 3

clue 5 - Not given

clue 6 - 0

clue 7 - 7

clue 8 - 4

clue 9 - Not Given

clue 10 - 9

2_13_074_9

onProduct 64 Gb Memory Card in photography section