cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My id is harish6704 on b2bmotors.ebay.inEbay India has no provide email id

harish6704
Community Member
Ebay India has no provide email id of ceo of ebay India to complaint against ebay officers,Hence they are failed to provide customer afare service.Look this :-(From: harish637@hotmail.com
To: pkarat@ebay.com; rabukka@ebay.com; pbumrah@ebay.com; marora@ebay.com
Subject: Job responsibilities of senior officers of ebay is now questionable by this event of failure to provide its customer afare service
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:46:43 +0530

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ebay Team ,

Dear"s All, I hereby pleased to inform that I had sent request for refund of my EMD on date 22/06/2010 to all officers of ebay having copy of mail given below and after day by day I was also remind for the same.I have yet to be obtained my Emd amount and Nobody reply and call me for status of my request .I was sevral times call to mr.pushpender mobile 09820102060 (Given by Mr manpreet on phone)on date 30/06/2010.But he was also not attended my calls.I had done all payment of won vehicles in maximum 4 days ,But today is 12th day from my emd refund request.Job responsibilities of senior officers of ebay is now questionable by this event of failure to provide its customer afare service after all the steps like mails ,phones by customer.Now I again request to all please send my emd cheque at my given mentioned address and improve your customer handling service.

Thanks
Harish Chauhan Mobile 09868111925
CW 637 Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
Ground floor,Delhi 110042.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My id is harish6704 on b2bmotors.ebay.inEbay India has no provide email id

sbag9895
Community Member

I am just so fedup with Ebay. I had received a product with different colour but correct size as per order.

I had requested for an exchnge in size . These guys said " As per policy we will be unable to exchange as you have recived the size that you have ordered". Its been 8 days since i am reqesting this but ebay team doesnot pay a heed to it.

My question is without trying how will i know that the  size i order for  will fit me the best? and he size list discription given ia absolutly incorrect.

@ Team,

Please chnage this So Called Policy of Ebay. Just learn something from other shopping website. Return and exchange is so fexible is other shoping sites.This is my last purchase from Ebay anywhich ways.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply