incswebhelp@ebay.com

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
incswebhelp@ebay.com not replying any mail working for paisapay team only reply this 24 Hours other wise we will refund this wether product in possesion of buyer they not worry great
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

incswebhelp@ebay.com

harinair10
Community Member
I want to buy a Watch of shark company the Item No. of my Watch is 260912259482
I am trying to buy from last 8 to 9 months but am nt getting idea to make payment as i make payment with my debit card in paypal account there is a message which shows u try another debit card it will nt work, but i tried so many debit cards but all r not working, like this messages comes so how can i purchase this watch ???
Message 41 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

naveensailwal
Community Member
I purchased iphone3G 8gb black and i have a problem in software,display. I want to return the product.
Message 42 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

srisaigadgets
Community Member
Hello ebay ,
i made a listing of few items on ebay through Google chrome . Other items are listed or sold but 2 items are not visible ON SELLERS ALL ITEMS FOR SALE PAGE .......DUE TO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES OF GOOGLE CHROME AS TOLD BY YOUR EBAY TEAM . You've told me to RELIST the item on ebay through INTERNET EXPLORER . So Kindly check & refund or Credit My listing fee/amount for these 2 items in my account : srisaigadgets so that i can relist them again
1) Item number: 121032914845
2) item No: 121030888996

I M waiting to Relist Please sovle the issue fast.
Thank you
Regard -
Message 43 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

bikebarn2013
Community Member
my Galio blinking lights arrived today. the product is damaged, will appreciate if i get a replacement
Message 44 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

bikebarn2013
Community Member
my Galio blinking lights arrived today. the product is damaged, will appreciate if i get a replacement
Message 45 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

sweetsweety1503
Community Member
My claim No. 195610.Got a mail from ebay to update my contact no. as my old registered no. is no more working.I contacted customer support and got my number updated.i have been waiting since 4 days for a single call from ur executives.but Mr.Ravinder,alloted to my claim issue seems to be too busy in other claims.let me know whether i am gonna get a replacement/refund/none so that i can proceed without damn waiting for ur service.TOTALLY DISSATISFIED WITH EBAY SERVICE !!!
Message 46 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

biz_dealss
Community Member
This is regarding the 500GB Hard disk free gift which is yet to sent by ebay from Aug 2011.

Paisa Pay ID: please check for this one 32070306964

I am repetively contacting them from November and since then there is no communication from ebay.

Please refer to the customer transcript SR# 1-6399898439.
It has been already over 8 months and I don't know how long will it take from here.
Please don't buy from ebay sinc with might cheat every one

such a poor company with poor ethics.
Message 47 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

Community Member

Worst customer serive, agents hang up on you while chatting. NO REPLY VIA EMAIL. THEY EAT YOUR MONEY AND EAT YOUR MAIL.

@gifts2giftsorder wrote:
incswebhelp@ebay.com not replying any mail working for paisapay team only reply this 24 Hours other wise we will refund this wether product in possesion of buyer they not worry great

Message 48 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

I have orderd a item Canon 600D on 3 sep.  My order no is 300955736435. I have not received any shipping details till now. Please look into my concern quickly.

Message 49 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

I haven't received any shipping details from the seller. Canon EOS 600D SLR(Black, with Kit EF-S18-55mm IS II Lens... (300955736435)
Message 50 of 56
latest reply