cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear powership sellers kindly share your experience here!

dear sellers who enrolled for powership plz tell your experience here so that other seller may decide to go with it or not
regards
Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

Dear rajelectroniks,

Thanks for the question. Yes, we have launched PowerShip with FedEx and BlueDart for two reasons – a) These partners are offering regular pickup process, b) One of the reputed courier companies.

Pickup is critical step and these things are helping is streamline the process.

Regards,
Seema
Message 71 of 91
latest reply

Dear mumbaicitycenter,

Please see the answer to your question

1.Fedex people are asking for 2 copies of the declaration and invoice for all the orders, huhhh which is really very frustrating.

This is the requirement from Fedex as it eases the delivery process & gets the item to the buyer in the most expedited manner

FedEx
Invoice – 2 copies for non Octroi location and 3 copies for Octroi
Shipping Label – 2
Order Statement / Shipping Declaration – 1 Copy
Manifest

2. ebay is generating AWB automatically without checking the serviced area by the company, fedex has already returned me 3 packets due to no service, i am wondering what to do now, my account manager says they will arrange a pick up by bluedart shortylu, its been in total 5 days.

We are looking into this and someone will contact you today

3. with the point 2 happening i wonder who will take the responsibility of the low DRS for shipping and costs, ebay cs will as usual repeat its not in our policy , soon we will be thrown out from the powerseller group, then business will go down day by day and at last we will again have to start from the point A.

Shipping related DSR and feedback rating will be handled by eBay, unless it is an item that was not packed properly and hence got damaged

Regards,
Seema
Message 72 of 91
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Dear Seema,

After using powership my DSR ratings has gone really bad, shipping time DSR count has become 10 & shipping and handling charges count has become 6. I am an above standard seller globally and was aiming for a top rated seller, now all gone and i am very disappointed with powership. Infact i had sent most of my orders the same day to eligible for fastship, but i don't think i am being credited 0.5% discount and 5 star ratings.

pethachi
sreelakshmi traders
Message 73 of 91
latest reply

manhood_80
Community Member
Hi Seema,

Thanks for your reply. Now i will write to you thru this forum because i get reply atleast from ebay thru this forum. I have one question. When a buyer purchases more than one item say 4item through a single PaisaPay number, then even though i combine all the items and print order statement and shipping declaration for all the 4 items, then Why it is that the Label page is print for different items. See image thru this link http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee470/manhood_80/Scan-120623-0001.jpg. I hope u understand this and reply at your earliest. So if the label is 4 in number, then which label we have to apply on the package. All four? Or any one?

Also Seema i have again received the ebay packaging material even when my previous stock in not over. Please tell whosoever is responsible to send those materials to call us and ask us whether we require the material or not, then only send. I don’t have space to stock it now. My first material packaging stock is not over and above you have send another package. Please forward this to concern person.

Please reply at your earliest.

Thanks.
Message 74 of 91
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
dear seema,

kindly assist regarding fedex, they are asking for 3 extra copies of each declaration, order statement and shipping label, just understand this practically, for once packet i need to print in total 12 pages, are you getting it ?? i just wonder how can a multinational company like fedex do this, they have totally kept the environment out of the view, 12 pages for a order worth of 99 rs. this is seriously killing me big time kindly talk to my station branch, i have been asking for this to everyone butu no positive response till date, moreover fedex is very slow in some parts of the country, for example solapur, a town near pune with distance between the two being 200-250 km, its been 6 days and the online traking daily says pune to solapur in transit, buyer is very frustrated, he has openly said he will never ever buy anything again from ebay. plz respond.

regards
Message 75 of 91
latest reply

I have an URGENT SUGGESTION that ebay should start telephone service for Powership seller issues for at least 3 months till things get streamlined so that we can get immediate solutions to our problems or get things cleared.

The reason I am suggesting this is because logistics team at email address inlogistics@ebay.com is not replying to even a single mail, I have sent them at least 8 mails but not even one is replied by them so please have a 24x7 telephone line for 3 months.

StopandShop
Message 76 of 91
latest reply

022-61248257 , 022-61248258 are the number of logistic , they are available after 12:00 pm till 8:00 pm as per my experience .
Message 77 of 91
latest reply

@ge.shop...

I have emailed the logistics team on the same day these nos were given to us that nobody answers the 2 telephone nos stated below but no one from the logistic cares to reply.
StopandShop
Message 78 of 91
latest reply

Dear rajelectroniks,

contact mr. mukul (logistic manager) .

if you listen our story of powership you will get shocked !!
Message 79 of 91
latest reply

Hi,

I have ask this question several times to Mr. Mukul and others, but have not received any reply or confirmation. Hence putting the same on the community Forum.

Is it mandatory that we have to ship the Non-Powership Orders which are not servicable by ebay LSP.

And as advice if we are refunding these orders are we liable for a penalty as it was levied before. Please anybody clarify. As it should not happen we are refunding all 100 to 200 Non-Powership Orders and later in the Invoice we see penalty deduction of 100 per transaction for refunding orders above permitted ceiling.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 80 of 91
latest reply