cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear powership sellers kindly share your experience here!

dear sellers who enrolled for powership plz tell your experience here so that other seller may decide to go with it or not
regards
Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
got a mail mentioning that powership will be enabled for orders after June 12th 12:00pm, so send my existing orders through my local LP, but fedex person came to our office and asked for booking. confusing!

powership packing material - i got only the packing bags and not the tapes as mentioned earlier.

pethachi
sreelakshmi traders
Message 2 of 91
latest reply

thanks sreelakshmi to share this info
Message 3 of 91
latest reply

@sreelakshmitraders...

I was informed by ebay logistics team that Paisapay will assign the LSP depending upon the buyer pincode and as Paisapay has enabled only COD Powership orders and prepaid Powership facility has not yet been enabled so it is a bit difficult to beleive that Fedex person came to you place and asked for booking. The LSP will only come to pick up ONLY when the prepaid Powership facility is enabled and after that when you will click "Ready to Ship" button.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 91
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
same, here, no tape received, wondering how to send the wall clocks which are 8igger to the size of their packet, moreover no response from fedex, etc.
Message 5 of 91
latest reply

I have requested them today to cancel my name from the powership program.

1st there is no 250gm slot which is foolishness on part of ebay not to have it, this is just one way to make money by ebay.

2nd is the sales invoice to be given in triplicate, who will print out 25-50 pages extra per day and bear the printing cost?.

3rd the LSP need a VAT paid invoice for every item sent, how many sellers on ebay have a VAT invoice ???.

4th, the LSP will now ask for entry forms for every state in India, who will give those forms and how many states are there without any sort of entry forms, 5-6 only.

But of all this the worst is the 500 gm slot only which is a very big issue, One will have to increase the cost of all low value items and then nobody will buy.
StopandShop
Message 6 of 91
latest reply

raj ji you took a very quick decision for enroll it. i was likely to asked you regarding it. but i thought i have no right to tell you. i request u to plz take the feedback from other sellers who enroll for it. then we can make any decision regarding it..

regards sir..
Message 7 of 91
latest reply

Hi friends,

This is the first time I am writing in the discussion board. Its because, like my other fellow sellers, I am also confused about the working of the powership program and feel that we all must give our inputs.

We wanted to wait and watch before joining the program, but due to the immense pressure from the ebay managers, we had to register for it. Although we have not yet started shipping through them, I am really concerned after reading the message of Mr.Raj. All those are valid points and must be thought about before joining the program. Apart from those, there are other concerns like these:

(1) What will happen in case of a non-delivery due to wrong address or consignee not available? Shall we need to pay for the return charges also and the transaction will be cancelled? Will ebay take the responsibility for both way shipping charges?

(2) After registering for the powership program, naturally we shall not be able to send through our existing accounts with the couriers. In that case the couriers will not accept the same rates, which they are charging now, when we have to send replacements to the customers. So, we shall need to pay much higher charges for those occasional packets. Has ebay made any arrangement for sending other packets also through powership ?

(3) Is there any arrangement for requesting a pickup from the customer ?

Regards,

Anil
Message 8 of 91
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
My issue has Not Been Resolved till now

i have already applied for removal of my name from powership

still i am getting orders to be shipped under powership

kindly remove my account urgently From Powership
Message 9 of 91
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
there is a big flaw in the system

a simple silicon cover weighing 25 gms

and ebay is generating shipping documents with 1 kg

i am really confused
Message 10 of 91
latest reply