Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not approved over 2 month now?

Okay let's be honest is ebay even exist anymore i doubt!! Claim ID: 1913603 PaisaPay ID: 42284200083I bought (samsung galaxy note 4) 3 month ago the phone was not same model as i expected so i immediately returned the phone to seller (paid 700rs for ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Used iPhones sold as new

I had purchased an iPhone 5s 64 gb. The phone that he had sent had a charger which never worked right from the first day. When I asked the seller, he asked me to send me the address. He never responded to my calls or my messages after that. After 25 ...

Most Bogus Site

Ebay is most worthless shopping cart in the world. I have paid for a sd card 10 days ago. After 2 days of purchasing i saw the listing was removed by ebay, when i claimed for it they told i need to wait. I dont understand when i was paying it was tak...

Refund of money

WithEBAY INDIA PAISA pay id :615214278976 I ordered MOTOG4 plus tampered glass and a back cover but haven t recieved any message that my order had been placed but money had been deducted from account if i'll not get a reply within 24 hours i'll be fi...

request for refund money

Dear ebay,I make an order yesterday in ur siteThis is the message from my bank :(Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 519XX8414 for a purchase worth Rs817 on POS 470000000002960 at EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY txn# 085681.)But from ebaypayment was not suc...

Amount debited but payment unsuccessful

hello, i try to buy something on ebay & i did transaction via my Payback points on 25 May 2016 i don't know why transaction was unsuccessful but my payback point worth Rs 1810 was deducted from my account. i tried to contact ebay via mail or facebook...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount paid but item order not Completed

Hi EBay team,Today on 1st June 2016 I have paid rs 299/- for a mobile cover. Amount already deducted but my order is neither showing in my purchase history nor any order confirmation mail received.Plz do the needful Asap.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund of my transaction

When i was ordering on ebay an i phone 6 cover through my debit card and when i made the payment of rs.250 it showed that it was unsuccessful but the payment has been debited from my account and the order was not placed.When i called ebay customer ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Why you have disable feedback option for buyer (after purchuse) Bad experience I wants refund

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful