Non receipt of order No.2502310

anirudhpiku
Community Member
Dear Baazee Team,
I am yet to receive an order No.2502310 from Mr.Pallab Ghosh for more 1 month now.His mobile is always off. He does not respond to E-mails. I had requested my case to dispute section but nothing has happened. This should not be the way of buyer protection. Same thing had happened earlier with me which has again reoccured. inspite of timely online payment we have to wait everytime & pray to god for the safe delivery of our products. This is really unfortunate & I hope it does not occur with othe buyers as well. If this is the way, then its better to send money for Tsunami victims rather than giving it away to some fraud person. I had hoped that some action wuold have been taken from your side or at least u would have sent the amount back to my account.
One of my suggestion is that the payment made against an order should reach u rather than the seller & after assurance from the buyer it should go to the seller. This way the buyer is mentally safe at least. I hope u will take necessary action against the seller & send my money back or take any appropriate action.
Regards,
Anirudh Chowdhury.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0