suggestion for fraud watch and baazee

gindianet
Community Member
Dear Sir/Miss

new look is good but function is still old as usually...i am here to speak about 48hrs listing..there is one suggestion like you take 48hrs to upload listing which kill the sale...but if the product is passed once by fraud watch than it should be re-list in half hour and if seller add some new images or description than it should go again in 48hrs format until it is pass.. this will help us to grow sale and also help you to shorting out every product again and again....
with regards
Ginternational
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eblinternational
Community Member
Sub: Variation in delivery charges for the same item &
same price.
Dear Sir
I would like to draw ur attention to the difference in delivery charges.
I was informed that I have won Yoco height increaser @ Rs1/- when contacted I was told that I will have to pay Rs149/- as delivery charges. that is ok. But when I oredered again the same item which was priced Rs249/- I was told to pay Rs49/- towards delivery charges for the same item.
Please don't change the rates and adjust the price gap for the winners.
You are requested not to befool the customers in varying the delivery charges.
Please clear my doubts.
Yours truly
Gautam Kohli
ID eblinternational
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

gindianet
Community Member
Dear Sir/Miss

that is simple business tack ticks to attract buyer...but you purchase it from the other seller which have selling in 1 re and another seller at fix 249... but all sellers are not same you did not purchase any item from our side so you cannot say about us
with regards
GInternational
Message 3 of 3
latest reply