cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too much disappointed X-( with Ebay Team services :-(

coolstuffsmart
Community Member
Dear Ebay Team ,
I am too Much Disappointed with your Team services due to i have contacted ebay.in team morethan 55 times for my billing invoice , actually on 6th may 05 , I have paid Rs.4202.09 by using HDFC NETBANKING & payment were also clear from my HDFC BANK A/C but it still does not reflect in my invoice & i have already inform them morethan 55 times but in every email they say , we are working one your metter & it will rectify sooner & last time i have also send them of my Bank Statement of HDFC Bank , dated 24/11/5 through of DTDC Courier co. & booking docket no. were Z29660476 & anyone can also trace thisthing through of the courier site www.dtdc.biz but still i am waiting for updation . What are you doing ebay.in & i am still waiting for your prompt responce & i want result .
Regards
Vikas Arora
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
Whatever may be the cause, contacting 55 times and not getting an answer is really distressing. I would have lost patience after 5 unsuccessful attempts !! Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
Ebay customer care really Sucks.
Its very slow and distressing.I dont think so Ebay will do more if it goes this way.Ebay should provide TOLL FREE No. like all multinational companies have.
Baazee was better.Not satisfied with Ebay customer Care via Emails.Its very slow and sometimes they respond very late.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

coolstuffsmart
Community Member
Hello 2 every reviewers ,
Actually staff are also same & i also know that , they are suffering with Non-fixable error but they should know the value of Ebay member & they should update my invioce also & this thing is also too much frustrating for me & every one know that , how we earn money & it is not easy so i will again urge towards ebay.in team plz do some thing for me .
Regards
Vikas Arora
Seller id : CoolStuffsMart
========================================================
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I REQUEST EBAY STAFF TO SERIOUSLY LOK INTO coolstuffsmart MATTER OF BILLING,BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT PAIN WE SELLERS FACE WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AND WE ARE REALLY NEGLECTED.

ATUL
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear coolstuffsmart,

You are quite experienced Seller as your feedback score says it all.

I may not be that experienced like you but I think you are facing this problem for the first time. I feel that paying through Card is more effective and discards the kind of problem you are facing. I mean the delay of confirmation file reaching ebay's Bank from your bank.

Hope that your problem is taken care of at the earliest.
ebay must realise the kind of frustation one has in this kind of a situation.

regards

IndConcepts

Signature

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
eBay claims to have more activities on the site than NYSE.

Well if this is the credibility then ..... !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 7 of 7
latest reply