Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying through e-bay

Recently i purchaseed a sony handycam .This is my first experience of purchase through e-bay.I got the product after lot of intreaction with seller & its courier.I feel this could have been sorted out if folling things are implemented 1.The buyer lik...

Fraud Buyer - NIGERIAN

Dear Sapna Please find another NIGERIAN buyer, who has send me an email and bidded for my product. Dear Seller, Looking at your Item litsed on Ebay today, It was my a wondeful and splendid decision on biding on it. I will want to purchase your item a...

Trouble with Feedback on eBay

We have recieved just 2 -ve feedbacks on ebay and both are very much unfair !! Case 1: puranikprasad Comment: The mobile I purchased was not charging. it was not a good piece We promptly sent a new charger and the matter should have been resolved. Bu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller careless, buyer suffered

as the seller mobilecomputeronix has listed an item no: 6866624886 for 2 days and when i purchased it, after than the seller called me and asked me to send the DD of Rs 1844.00 towards the item for 2 quantity and gave me his postal address where i ha...

APRIL FOOL

Hello, This Article was forwarded to me by an ebay member. It's an eye opener and shows how easy it is to fool the ebay system. ebay will have to take appropriate steps to ensure that there is no room for such Frauds. This is in today's news paper In...

Item not recieved

Hi, Just want to bring to kind notice that i have not yet received the (Velour Sauna Belt:Original AS SEEN ON TV-Lowest Price (7217150564) ) from the seller so called buying_reloaded, Can some one help me on this, this is first time i am facing such ...

On General eBay Announcements

Dear eBay team, I have noticed a error in General eBay Announcements. Normally I see latest annoncement which will be on first every time on My eBay. But I don't know what happend to March. I missed some of the workshops as I thought no annoncement f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eco- Friendly Ebay

come 1st april and ebay india has become environment friendly......a lot of green listings everywhere...the multiple listings what ebay ahd hoped it can reduce by bringing in gallery fees havent vanished.. theyre greener and still there... probably t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i claim the guarentee for an item which i had purchased through Baaz

Hello Ebay, I had purchased a Digital Camera On December 29 th through the Baazee Site,. The seller offered me one year guaranetee . It is not working now. Now the question is How will i contact the seller. When searched using ebay.in i got the reply...

dvd of tv series full house (1st season)

I have tracked this dvd on your us site.can u get it available in india.iam ready to pay the shipping charges. also there are products that can be bought only by us or canadian nationals.can this rule be flexible for indian customers like us who are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful