Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisa pay

I have made payments for Sony DVD writer by PaisaPay( ID 16626760976 ) which is still being processed. I want to know why there is a delay in processing my credit card.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please take care of MY MESSAGE service of ebay??

My Message facility not working properly? Mail received in our other mail boxes, while My Message not shown message from ebay. While MY MESSAGE is proper safe guard from spoof mails. Please ebay take care about service. Regards Siddharth Shivarth

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

First Birthday!

We are now one year old! Yes, the www.ebay.in site was launched on the 24th of March 2005. Our sincere thanks to all of you for your valuable patronage in this first year. It's been a very exciting year for us. In addition to buying and selling, our ...

An illiterate T & S Team..???? Sapana U need to see this

recently three of my listings were removed by T7 S with this Message: Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 02:53:03 PST Dear srjsms, We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s): 6863565315 - First time on Ebay HP Pavilion dv1379TU (EL153PA) ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

User Meeting on Saturday

Hi Guys, I want to tell you about the eBay meeting in Dadar on Saturday. Sapana@ebay.com invited a few people for a discussion and feedback session about eBay India. The event went on for about three hours and I really enjoyed it. Sanjay Varma explai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay survey

Hi, I am a studying Computation at university and my dissertation is about how cheating can affect feedback on ebay. I have made a questionnaire and would be grateful if anyone could complete it as the results will be used to suggest possible ways fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VENGEFUL RATINGS by 'dealsnoffers'

I had ordered for an item from a seller called 'dealsnoffers' on 9-03-06 and paid for it IMMEDIATELY through PAISA PAY. When I had not recieved the item after 7 days (the seller had given a shipping time of 1-7 days), I promptly contacted the seller ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saree Border

Respected Sir/Madam, I have one suggestion that there must be a seperate category for 'Saree & Dress Borders & Laces'. Sub-Category should be plain border, stone worked border, cut worked border, jari worked border, etc. As I wanted to sell on ebay b...

PROHIBITED ITEMS ??? Sapana..ur ATTN plz

hi sapana. a few days ago i sent a mail to CS to ask if i could list chocolates / Lotto Chocopie / imported chocolates / canned meat / sausages etc.. they replied saying that these items were prohibited and warned me that i would be suspended (even b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regarding multple listing rule

hi we saw your new rule of multiple listing..which according to you not exceed more than 5..that is good but thing is as we sale shoes.. your rule say you cannot show the sizes in a single listing..because of that we crate listing accoring to sizes.....