Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay India's Credibility

I find it very funny that there are a number of items which are available on Sale on eBay India site which are ridiculously prices at a very nominal sum of Rs 1. But the catch lies in the shipping charges which are some times as high as Rs 300. So th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in delivery of camera..pls help

Dear E bay team, I have ordered for a camera on 23rd March 2006 @ Rs 4095 & got a prompt call from Bombay office to confirm the order, however its 10 days now & still not recd the camera..pls help as I need to give this camera to my organisation Rega...

Tired of Fraud buyers

I am really tired of fraud buyers. They register with diffrent names and new ids and just pass their time and make fun of sellers and for that we have to pay to ebay and if we dont pay we cant put our listings. I think ebay should charge for buyers a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fradulant advt.

I bought (on buy it now)(27-04-06) sony vaio from the id tkkarthik_blr, but the guy either responding through mail/phone or replied so far.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NO SALE

HI we are getting bad exprience from the passed 2 month there is no sale board should be hang in front of our ID... from the passed 2 month we are not getting proper order and now after 11 there is no order which is completed by the buyer...you can c...

'Report this Item' on Item pages:-)

Extremely good step taken by Ebay by launching "Report this item" link on every listing. It will be very much helpful in removing highly violating listings on ebay.in. http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Page Not Found! Error

Hi, I saw a link Vote for your Community Champion in the What's New section in the main board page. But if I click that it says Page Not Found. I think eBay have not redirected the link or haven't updated them. --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Chat with Ambareesh Murty - Head - Categories & Seller Marketing

Dear Users, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Join Ambareesh Murty, Head of Categories and Seller Marketing, for an online discussion on buying and ...

Good Move, Well done eBay team!

Hi, A good move and a big thank you from my side for the changes you have done. "More Flexibility For Revising and Resending Invoices" This will really help sellers to revise the payment. --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should have shipment tracking

Hi, It will be beneficial if there the shipment tracking is embedded into the website. I order couple of things and now wondered where they are lying once the money is paid by Paisa pay to the seller. Regards, Atul

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Indian seller beware Argentina buyer bids 10-15 item and don;t pay shipping

please be beware ofthis buyer no feedback suspicious address and wants 10 items to be shipped to Argentina for free and if we don't send (which we are not going to) he/she threats like this .Seller and ebay team please advice how to deal which such c...