Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

change of address

sir this is to inform you that i had made the changes in my postal address after making the payment of the item through online banking please make sure that the item should be sent to my modiefied address please revert on my email add thanks rahul ku...

Are You Watching?

I was looking for a Nokia 6630 on ebay(earlier I won a bid but the seller would not supply)on 23.05.06 at around 5.35 in the evening. I found an Item number: 9139366471 put out for sale by a member sriram_marketing a member since 15th may 2006. Surpr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

observing 'fake bidders'

I AM VERY DISTURBED BY THE METHOD OF BIDDING ON ITEMS WHICH USUALLY START AT A VERY LOW PRICE.THE TRICK USED IS SUCH.......THE ITEM IS LISTED.THEN LOTS OF GENUINE BUYERS START BIDDING FOR THIS ITEM.AFTER A FEW DAYS SOME 'FAKE BIDDER'COMES IN AND STAR...

On the Member Spotlight one

Hi Swarup, Congratulations for being the member spotlight of the month May 2006. I am really happy to read the whole thing. Hi Sapna, I am really very upset on eBay this time. On the member spotlight of Swarup picture, you have mentioned the user id ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Sell of Emerald

I bought item "32.55 cts Natural Green Brazilian Emerald - AAA Gem" from deltamarketing_in1. I tested that stone in the Government Recongnized Lab in Jaipur. They certified that the stone is Beryl, which is semi precious stone not a Emerald. This is ...

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

the other day i had posted a query here titled "what do i do...." the seller k-value-mart had posted this item for sale: LOT OF 20 EXPORT SURPLUS DENIMS AT 1 RE.(7761966950) IT SO HAPPENED THAT I WON THE BID At RS. 999/- on 2nd may. on 3rd may i made...

Why Ebay is not in Pakistan?

Hi Its Arsalan Naeem from Karachi Pakistan i Want To Know that why Ebay is not in Pakistan and paypal is also not providing their services for Pakistan? We want ebay & Paypal to be in Pakistan Thanks Arsalan Rao arsalannaeem86@hotmail.com A-570 Gulis...

Fraud not yet solved : ebay unresponsive

118 replies Date posted Reply # f2966 (0 ) View Listings 08-05-06 11:08 IST 118 of 118 Its been a year since i was defrauded here at ebay ( formerly baazee) by a fraudster seller registered by ebay. From then onwards i was assured of full support in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...

Help

I am a new member to eBay.I won the item Ultra Slim 256 MB Mp4/Mp3/V.Rec/FM from the seller edreammedia and my order number is 9720458336. My PaisaPay ID is 16852951930. The payment was made on 7 May 2006 but the payment has not been authorised even ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful