SOMETHING FISHY!!!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
the other day i had posted a query here titled "what do i do...."

the seller k-value-mart had posted this item for sale: LOT OF 20 EXPORT SURPLUS DENIMS AT 1 RE.(7761966950) IT SO HAPPENED THAT I WON THE BID At RS. 999/- on 2nd may. on 3rd may i made the payment using paisapay / credit card. since the item wasnt recieved within 10 days... i filed an item not recieved complaint. after 10 days the seller informs me that "item not in stock". theres no apology, no information as to when he would ship the same etc... how very rude..

at the same time he had put up a Nokia N (9130570863) up on 1 paisa auction, which i won at 30500/- since he is offering paisapay on his other listings, i asked him to enable paisapay here..which he refused.... ebay is asking me to make payment thru Cheque / DD at my own risk even though the first item for which i have paid thru paisapay hasnt been delivered.!! something fishy here!!!
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
seller claims that the item is not in stock.. however seller is selling many more similar products - in his listings: 7766324433, 7766324441, 7766324447, 7766324453, 7766324468, 7766324500, 7766324503, 7766324508, 7766324512, 7766324526 : if he doesnt have the item in stock, why has he still listed them...???? can a seller list items that he does not have with him..???
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
latest reply from the Seller:

k-value-mart 13-May-2006 at 09:47:43 IST

We're a retail store, and, an employee sold it without notice.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Because of such rude sellers, buyers don't belive in honest sellers.

Also krazy-deals-4-u, I suspect there is an another id similar to k-value-mart and k-valuemart
Both ids are MH, India.

What do you think on the other id? ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
Well Navneeth....they cud be the same...i know several sellers who are using multiple ids here on ebay...
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

sharanshetty
Community Member
I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM.AFTER WINNIN THE BID MY SELLER TOO SAID THE PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK. WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO TAKE. ARENT THEY BOUND BY A CONTRACT. AND HOW MUCH TIME TIME DO THEY HAVE TO GET ME THE PHONE.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

krazy-deals-4-u
Community Member
UPDATE: WAT DO I DO NOW

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write eBay Customer Support.

I understand you wish to avail refund for your PaisaPay payment initiated for Item number: 7761966950 since this seller has informed you that this Item is not in stock with them.

On reviewing our records, I have observed that your payment has been processed at our end hence the payment initiated by you has already been paid to the seller. In such a situation in order to initiate refund to your account we would need refund request approved from the sellers end.

Hence, I request you to contact the seller and urge them to initiate refund request with us so that we can resolve your concerns at the earliest.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

SOMETHING FISHY!!!

indconcepts
Community Member
Navaneeth,

The other similar ID ..... k-valuemart
...... has already been suspended. -- .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7