Why Ebay is not in Pakistan?

arsalan_naeem
Community Member
Hi

Its Arsalan Naeem from Karachi Pakistan i Want To Know that why Ebay is not in Pakistan and paypal is also not providing their services for Pakistan? We want ebay & Paypal to be in Pakistan

Thanks
Arsalan Rao
arsalannaeem86@hotmail.com

A-570 Gulistan-e-jahur Block-7 Karachi Pakistan
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hello arsalan_naeem,
eBay is not there in Srilanka.It produces best of the sapphires. Not in Japan also,though Japan is the 2nd largest purchaser of loose gem stones.
Thanx,,Amitava
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Arsalan Rao,

As I think you are very much intrested to sell on eBay. I hope eBay will consider your request. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
If ebay happens to be in Pakistan then it will give boost to....... ONE to ONE trade.

Relations between the two countries would improve and common people in Pakistan & India would come closer to each other.

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

rightguy494
Community Member
Hi all,
This is to support the fact that ebay should take pakistani business on board. Pakistan is constantly growing in business and trades and unlike other developed countries, has higher employment rates and annual turnover.
With millions of user online everyday, the internet based sales potentials are at 5-year higher.Apparantly,high number of buyers and sellers in day-to-day market and unlimited transactions have raised the value of pakistani business community,(one such example is www.beliscity.com).
Today, we have more banks, financial institutions,Credit institutions,better employment rates, not to mention the technological advancement such as high speed internet ,mobile phone systems and satelite systems, all accord to the rapid growth of the nation.Honestly, I suggest ebay should think (may evaluate if desire)to
opening up at least 3 stores in pakistan ,I am sure ebay wont be disappointed with this addition to the ebay community.
I hope whoever reads this would develop interest in pakistani business community,Specially ebay and expand business opportunity not only in pakistan and across the border but also arround the world.

Thanks for reading it !
Local Ebayer
Gulshan,Karachi,Pakistan.75300
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Well said rightguy494. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

emeraldandpearl
Community Member
Dear Arsalan Naeem,
Yes, ebay in Pakistan is a good idea.
It will bring people of Pakistan and India closer and lead to Economic Growth of both the nations.Economic Growth always leads to better relationships between the trading nations.
best of Luck
Take care
Kamal Monga
Message 7 of 7
latest reply