Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Faster Payment Gateway one solution

Hello DUe to ebay pasia pay department lazy work...we have better solution FASTER they say pasia pay is faster and safer...but it looks not safe nethier faster...faster not at all....they are taking more than a week to clear payments..in which both b...

Re: Piracy of CD ROMs

Some users on eBay are engaging in blatant piracy of CD Roms. Can't this be stopped somehow? I have seen records of sellers selling original Games worth more than Rs. 2000 for as low as Rs. 150..... They don't even inform buyers about this condition ...

Congratulations to snrama !!!

Congratulations to snrama for having his 1000'th feedback score. Definitely it is a mile stone, and a feather on the cap for your eBay carrier. We greet you to achieve more success in the future, for your honesty, hard working and dedicated service. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IDBI netbanking

This payment option is still not available. In paisapay, only 3 banks are shown now for online bank transfer. Please include other banks for online bank transfer.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake rudrakshas are being sold on ebay

i am sorry to say and also very much disheartened that we as a buyer get cheated when we buy rudraksha on ebay. I have bought a rudraksha from Anshmall on ebay but he sent me a rudraksha which is made up of plastic and it looks like genuine since it ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hum sellers hain... chor nahin...

Its a height of ebay and paisapay to block sellers money. Gave express remittance like doing a ehsaan and kept a small limit for monthly remittance. As it is i had crossed the monthly limit last month and my money got stuck with paisapay on mercy of ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful