Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay India Mobile Web - Phase 2 launched

Dear Members, Continuing our pursuit to improve our mobile web experience and making it as compelling as possible for end users, we are extremely pleased to announce the launch of eBay India Mobile Web Phase 2. As part of this release, we have taken ...

WHAT KIND OF SELLING SYSTEM IT IS?

PEOPLE LIKE ME WHOM BUY THINGS ONLINE ARE CONCENTRATED ON ONLY 1 THING "CONVENIENCE + LESS RATES". . FOR THE LAST 1 YEAR, WHAT I OBSERVED IS THAT YOUR REPUTED SELLER'S ARE KEEPING "MONOPOLY" OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PRODUCTS. THESE REPUTED SELLERS ARE NOT...

Free gifts not yet received

Hi , I had purchased 3 items from ebay during diwali timeframe and I have not yet recived my free gifts despite constant reminders to ebay . I had called up ebay customer support thrice but did not get any response . The PaisaPay ID 27733841950, 2773...

Free gift didn't received yet

hello, I'm Satyanarayana from Hyderabad and i purchased a EVGA geforce GTX 1GB on 27 July 2011 along with a eBay gift voucher / promotion code but still i didn't received yet and any mail regarding to the free gift. i want a serious explanation on th...

EBAY INDIA CUSTOMER SUPPORT FULL OF LIES

Why the hell are you cheating me ebay ? what the hell is your problem ? till date i did not receive my free gift for the product paisa pay id 28896215148. I used the free coupon WK19REACER till now no calls or email or any communication .. Why are yo...

Good Service

Dear ankit_3166, Sir, We have received the items in good condition & thanks for your immediate response & service. seshathri11 (SANDISK 8GB Pen Drive +1500Rs free gift+ 5yearsMNF Wrty) from seller onlinebazzar_2012. PaisaPay ID 29400960058 not receiv...

Ebay Messages - I miss the old system

The old Ebay Messages system had an option at the top titled "From". Here you could select the "User's Ebay ID" and check all the conversations between yourself and him/her. After the recent update to the Messaging system, this option was also remove...

Will I get refund on postage?

I had order a digital multimeter. I got the product seal packed. However it is not working. I have sent it back to the seller. My question is will I get postage refund from the seller or not? The cost of the product has now increased due to the posta...

Excellent service and co-operation by eBay Team.

I wish to share my second buy experience throgh eBay India. It was a pleasent surprise came to me after I purchase a very low cost item which was recieved in broken condition, in normal case one would have forgotten, but I though of contecting Custom...