Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has eBay lost its Edge ?

What has happened to the eBay 'EDGE' program......it appears to be in some sort of coma. References are still made to this program within My PaisaPay ", but there is no actual event/program/promotion in force. Wish eBay would either bury Edge, or rev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who is permitting delivery date changes?

29769527351 that is my order number.I was supposed to get the item by 29th Aug 2011.I see a request today to extend it till 31st Aug 2011 - asking me to accept/reject.I did neither, as before i could do anything I see another message "Item shipped by...

I lost my money- seller cheating me

Dear members of Ebay, I inform to all that I brought one item from a seller through ebay .Name of the item is "Dent puller". Here I am stating that, that the product was totally useless because the seller mentioned that the item is good for dent remo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund declined by ebay

I bought John Players belt from daily deals and seller shipped it to me the very next day. Courier guys received it and decided not to deliver it to me on time. They came to my place after 5 days so I refused to accept the product and initiated refun...

bad customer service

i purchased a phone believing 5 mins used. seller shipped me one year old phone.i have raised claim. they closed it without listening to buyer .stating that phone is as per description. my claim advisor harpal. no use. i called them 40 times. several...

Seller(jewelzwala11) have cheated with me

Dear Ebay Team, I have purchase below item and received the item but item is not same as mention on image so i have request to seller many time to replace the item and they have promised to me but could not done till now. I have follow them last many...

when will i get the free gifts

Hi , I had purchased 3 items from ebay during diwali timeframe and I have not yet recived my free gifts despite constant reminders to ebay . I had called up ebay customer support thrice but did not get any response . The PaisaPay ID 27733841950, 2773...