Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake offers from ebay

I got an email from ebay and i used the coupon WK19REACER to get 360gb external harddisk .. it is more than 60days ... FIrst person promised me 30days in your chat / 2nd person promised 45days over phone call / 3rd person promised 60days .. Today is ...

No response from ebay about failure in sending gift items till three months

I had purchased a ipad2 from ebay with gift voucher, today three months have passed but the gift is yet to be even despatched. I have sent mail, chatted & called ebay, number of times but they have no answers & no updates..what to say about the selle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay value proposition

I have shopped now on ebay for 3 -4 products. for small value items ebay is good but for high value items ebay is no different from prices in any of the stores or online shopping sites.

how to get a refund?

Dear folks, since i am new to this site, can any1 exactly tell me how cud i have a refund? i have purchased soome items but they turned out to be fake. i contacted the seller and he has agreed to give me reimbursement. how will the future of our tran...

not following ebay instructions

hi, this is sridhar ravichandran i puechase a pendrive end of july throught ebay and i recieved the items well in advance which time given by ebay...sorry to say i didt confirm my receipt, since i was in problems facing abt net connections..