cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Harassment by eBay & Paypal (No policy Violation or Due Payment)

sastabazaar
Community Member
My account (sastabazaar) has been restricted and more than Rs45000/- are on hold in my (from last 15 DAYS) Paisapay account without any of my fault or any valid reason in fact i don't have any due payment towards Paypal or eBay neither i have violated any policy.
When i contacted eBay i was told there is some issue with my Paypal account so as i was told to get the issue resolve with my Paypal user-id sastabazaar@gmail.com i tried to check the matter and i came to know that my Paypal account (although i have never used their services just registered once) has been limited as they wanted an address proof so i send them a scanned copy of my Ration Card and appealed to get the limitation removed...... but they denied the appeal and now The limitation cannot be appealed against anymore as they are closing the account as per their last email.
I have been doing my best to resolve the issue but find that paypal are not being reasonable and are hell bent on harassing me as ebay wants me to resolve my paypal account issue before they can remove the restriction on my account which has got nothing to do with Paypal as the payments are made by / thru Paisapay.
eBay is not being clear about why they are associating my eBay account with dormant Paypal account ?
why ebay is witholding my funds and on what grounds they can implicate me with my dormant paypal account ? How can they associate my ebay business account and eBay transactions with Paypal ? Why are they harassing me mentally and monetarily? Please know that i have not transacted any business with paypal since i opened my account , there are no dues or policy violation as i never used my said paypal account and my eBay account is fair and completely clean from any dues or violations as of now or any encumbrances.I find that ebay is being completely unfair to me in withholding my money and restricting my business activity inspite of my account being active as i cannot transact any business causing me immense losses and harm to my business as i cannot transact.
Looking forward for suggestion/solution from fellow sellers.

Regards,
SastaBazaar
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Pl get in touch with paypal and try to get your that account closed asap. After that conatct ebay and talk to your account anager if any. The sad side is that Paypal is one of the company of this group. They have created their syste to control duplicacy but finally not achieving this and doing harassent to users.

The process is automated and its work is to find the links in any for.

If 2 different ebay users goes and access their account from sae pc in the market and one of them gets blocked by ebay then the system will treat other user as the same and will automatically block him as well.

Your Paypal id is supposed to be found with not fulfilling the certain formalities and recorded as illegal. The ebay server has got the same information and blocked by system.

Now the customer care executive has no rights to tellany thing in such issues. And the trust and safety departents generally dont get into such cases and as the issue is directed by US servers.

The ultiate thing you can do is to get your id cleared with paypal. Talk to the and get it closed if you are not using it. and after it clears atlk to ebay trust and safety.

Wish you luck....
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

sandy2012shop
Community Member
Yes, You are right Ebay is completely fair with Buyers but not Sellers, if a buyer embarases us then still we have no customer support to take action against him.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

What is happening here?
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

sastabazaar
Community Member
@technocrats.solutions

Thank you for your advice and effort but do you really think that if i get my Paypal account closed the restriction on my eBay account will be removed.....Actually i am also confused for if my Paypal account gets closed eBay will also close my account without giving any valid reason and then what will happen to my money which is on hold in my Paisapay account.

Regards
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

sastabazaar
Community Member
@sandy2011shop

Thank you for your kind support.

Regards
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

sastabazaar
Community Member
@amitava123gems

Thank you for visiting the post but i didn't understand what you mean???

Regards
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Hi,
I think you should talk to your a/c manager.
Let him solve this.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Dear sastabazaar,

Your PaisaPay remittance has been activated.

Regards
Seema
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Seemaji,
Thanx for your sympathy and acting fast,
God bless you,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 10 of 13
latest reply