Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer is cheating

I'm just sell 2 gb ram. but buyer can't confirmation my goods. he tell me that item is not good and not work. but I am 100% sure the item is not defected and its a great condition. when i am contact buyer he tell me that he already appeal on ebay for...

Main item and Gift item not received

Hi, Very worst online-shop you are maintaining. I have bought a Nokia C2-02 on 24-1-2011 in diwali offer which contains Main item, screen protector and wrist watch as a gift. But I received only main item-Nokia C2-02. No screen protector and no gift....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

diwali special offer

where is diwali special offer? in ebay terms and conditions diwali special offer is valid upto november month 2010. but revised the offer why?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer cnt confirm my goods...

I'm just sell 2 gb ram. but buyer can't confirmation my goods. he tell me that item is not good and not work. but I am 100% sure the item is not defected and its a great condition. when i am contact buyer he tell me that he already appeal on ebay for...

Incorrect Information about shipping cost.

On Many of the items, the listing says that there would be no shipping charges, But when we try to place an order we find that there are in fact shipping charges. This is incorrect information and ebay should ensure that this gets corrected. Its a wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am 4yrs experienced seller in eBay. Now eBay ditched me & looted my 14500

Am with eBay for past 4 years. Though many complained about eBay, I had lots of trust in eBay and sold more than 1000s of products. There was some minor issues in between and it was all cleared and okay. Last week in my alternative ebay account, I so...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What eBay .in wants?????????????

Dear Seema & others, As per my last DSR rating on 19-Oct-2011 it was showing as follows: Shipping time: 3.03% 31 Shipping and handling charges 2.30% 21 But right after evaulation on 20-Oct-2011 it showing as follows: Shipping time: 3.96% 27 Shipping ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful