diwali special offer

abdulib
Community Member
where is diwali special offer? in ebay terms and conditions diwali special offer is valid upto november month 2010. but revised the offer why?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

diwali special offer

hariraj_r
Community Member
Even I have not received the 2 GB Pendrive which was promised by EBAY as DIWALI Offer.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

muki2710
Community Member
Well in the name of discount ebay is selling the goods same as market price
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

shafaru
Community Member
you will receive your pendrive 10 to 45 days from ebay
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

g_b_m_80
Community Member
Hi,

I purchased a 16 GB Sandisk Pendrive. The deal qualifies me for DIWALISPL1 offer - 2 GB Pendrive.

However, the item was not shipped along with the product.

I am wondering if I have to spend my Diwali without the gift. The 2 GB Pendrive was intented to be gifted.

If theer are special conditions, I believe it should be clearly mentioned rather then keeping customers guessing ...............

Happy woth the sellers, but expect efficiency from EBay.

Gautam B M
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

palakh_jain
Community Member
i cant see the offer any more! where is it?
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

p_somusundarrao
Community Member
Unable to believe that Ebay has discontinued its Diwali offer. Absolutely, these are not the standards of Ebay. How can they remove the offer in between leaving the thousands of users trust on them...........
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

monit.ganatra
Community Member
I received my product 7 days back but yet to hear anuthing about my gift from ebay.. where is my pen drive???
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

dimplesingla11
Community Member
it s real bad that company like ebay is not doing good to the customer, i bought a phone worth 8,000 and i forget to fill the diwali promotional code and i made the payment button, but them after 15 minutes i requested ebay that since i forget to mention the promotinal code so either cancel my order or you send the free gift as i am entitled to the same since i made purcases more then 8,000 rs but in the name of diwali they didnt budged and said soory
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

parvathy
Community Member
i had taken product SONY s2000 (qnty of 2)
As per the add given i had
chosen (DIWALISPL8)micromax q1 as diwali spl gift. i already recieved the camera,but there was no news abt the gift which was assured in the ebay site. will i be getting the gift ?
Message 10 of 13
latest reply