cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Am 4yrs experienced seller in eBay. Now eBay ditched me & looted my 14500

karthickk4
Community Member
Am with eBay for past 4 years. Though many complained about eBay, I had lots of trust in eBay and sold more than 1000s of products. There was some minor issues in between and it was all cleared and okay.

Last week in my alternative ebay account, I sold mobile phone for Rs.14500. As I did not received the stock on time and with buyers' permission I entered some random shipping detail in shipping details column(because ebay would automatically refund the money if shipping details not entered within time period). The very next day, I sent an item through DTDC Plus. Buyer received the item second day and he was satisfied and acknowledged the item receipt.

But paisapay puts my account on hold. It says as I have entered random shipping detail, my money is on hold. Now they want me to send a Proof of Delivery with Buyer's signature within 48hours.

Question:

1.When buyer confirms item receipt, why should paisapay worry about the shipping detail?
2.Normally even at the cases when buyer tries to cheat saying 'Item Not Received', eBay would ask only for the seller's PoD(Proof of Delivery receipt), Now why do they require buyer's signature? Courier companies would normally not show buyers' signed paper.
3.They mentioned that I should send it within 48hours. Why 48 hours? Every courier branch receives their buyers' signed sheet only at the 30th of every month. Hows is it possible to get within 48hours?

When I tried to explain all these to eBay customer care, they just harshly said me to collect money directly from buyer incase am unable to satisfy above conditions. It means hard earned Rs.14500 would goto paisapay? Let me remind again, am 4 years experienced ebay user. I just plainly regret now for recommending many of my friends to eBay. What could be done, after all our Indian judiciary system is such that anybody with a properly built system can cheat. I remember there was one person who did suicide as he was not able to bear fraudulent activity from eBay.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ufo_big
Community Member
Firstly you did a grave mistake in posting random shipping number and holding eBay responsible for the consequence.

Proof of Delivery with Buyer's signature within 48 hours may be possible. Just go to the DTDC office from where you shipped the item. They will collect the scanned copy from their destination office by email and can send you by email.

There is such thing as buyer's POD or Seller's POD. POD is Proof of Delivery with signature from person who received the item. If you are thinking Seller's POD means, receipt which you got while shipping the item from DTDC you are wrong, that is not Proof of Delivery. That is Proof of Despatch.

So you may go to DTDC office and try to get the POD
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

karthickk4
Community Member
Thats true Buyers' PoD required only in the case when buyer tries to cheat saying he did not receive item even after receiving. In my case, eBay requires only seller's PoD.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

karthickk4
Community Member
Today I called customer care and explained them the scenario. An executive named Rakshit said 'it is okay. Since buyer has acknowledged, you are required only to send Seller's PoD.'

I scanned PoD and sent immediately within 30 minutes and called eBay again. Another executive picked and she refused to transfer the call to Rakshit. Earlier Rakshit promised that if I say his name, they will transfer.

Alright, Now again I explained her completely and she started saying again 'Seller's PoD is not required. Only buyer's PoD is required.' I told her that I did as per instruction from Rakshit. She immediately checked my account and said my paisapay account was suspended.

This is Clean Cheating Attitude from eBay. For no reason, how can they suspend my account?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
I think now you must have understood that eBay wants POD, which is Proof of Delivery with sign of buyer and not Proof of Despatch what you have produced to eBay.So try to get the POD from DTDC

Also tell your buyer to acknowledge the receipt of item in his/her My PaisaPay.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

karthickk4
Community Member
@ufo_big

Your post is not encouraged. You seem to be either a ebay staff. You are hiding all the points i made against ebay and just talking like a customer care person. Please STOP posting here. Thanks!
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

shree1008
Community Member
i do agree with you.now ebay giving attention only to buyer not to seller. i have sold a coin of 1921 for rs 4500. & conifrm the item receipt & give me feedback item as described. after 7-10 days he open a case item not as described & ebay sent me the message that your coin sent back without my permisson & cut the 4500rs from my remittence & i have received a 2 rs chiller coin instead of 1921 coin of rs 4500.& now ebay customer support saying we cant do anything talk to your buyer & buyer is saying i will not send your coin if you have power take it from ebay.
after this i have stopped all my selling activity.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Dear Ebayer,

When Buyer has confirmed the receipt of item, there should not be a minute's delay in resolving the issue and should not ask for any other Proof.

PODs should be asked only when buyer claims for non-receipt of item.

Ebay customer care representative nowadays are not behaving judiciously but just evading problems and passing on problems from one shoulder to another and doing permanent harm to Ebay Community.If these things are continued, the days are not so far when good buyers & Sellers will switch over to many other very very good online shops. I do not know whether Ebay superiors have knowledge of all these scenarion or not.

May God give enough judicious mind to Ebay Community.

Thanking You,
Sitare_Jewels
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

luxurious-brands
Community Member
Dear friends,
I am facing another looting from ebay without giving clear reasons for charging FVF for a sales return.
The ebay message follows
Thank you for writing to eBay. This is Vidya and I appreciate the
chance to assist you.

I understand from your email that you wish to get the final value fee
credit to your account.

I would like to inform you that, If a seller does not enter the shipping
details for an item after PaisaPay has confirmed the buyer?s payment
with in the stipulated timelines, PaisaPay system marks the item for
refund (INR). When this happens the buyer?s complete payment towards the
item is refunded & the seller is provided a manual credit towards FVF
charged on the transaction.
From June 1, 09, Sellers will be provided a manual credit for the FVF
charged, only if their system initiated INR?s approved is below 1% of
the total PaisaPay transactions in a month*.

For example, if a seller has 100 transactions in a month, out of which 5
were approved for system initiated INR, In such a case, the Seller will
be provided FVF credit only for the initial 1% approved system initiated
INR (i.e. Initial 1 approved system initiated INR transaction).

Sellers who have less than 10 transactions in a month or who have 2 or
less System initiated approved INR in a month are exempt from the above
policy. Such sellers will be provided FVF credit for all approved System
initiated INR transactions.

Hence I regret to inform you system is unable to post the credit for the
same.

I trust the information provided useful. Do let us know, if you have any
questions

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know
more about the support options please refer to

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to
you. You may get a separate email requesting for feedback. Your valuable
feedback and inputs will help me to improve my services towards other
members and you.

Regards,

Vidya K
eBay Customer Support

THis is the first time I have a sales return problem, all the information/despatch in time - buyer returned the item as he is not satisfied with - ebay is beating around the bush without giving clear reasons for return FVF credit.
(BE CAREFUL TO AVOID SUCH CASES)
Message 9 of 9
latest reply