Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay India - KYC FRAUD - please join this thread for common action against eBay.

So eBay informs our company in November 2015 that we need to submit KYC documents and we promptly do so by posting them all docs. We discover in December 2015 that our account is on hold. We post the docs again with a copy of our first mail. In Janua...

ebay india worst experice selling

Hiwe are a seller a ebay.in and we got aproximetly 195 orders for last two days i.e 4 and 5 may 2015 and we already shipped 90% orders as per the general procedure and to make my customer happywe received call at 10 PM in the night from ebay executiv...

Claim ID 2783614

Hi, This is with respect to my claim id 2783614, from day one of my claim i have informed customer care that i would expect a return on my claim. Now even after 10 days the process has not been initiated even though i have completed whatever was requ...

Extra money debited

Hi I bought a lady shaver of Rs. 391 on 7th April 2017 and I paid online money. But I debited money 2 times where I bought only one item. So how can I get my money back? Bank shows money debited 2 times. Please help in this. Order confirmation: Paisa...

Bad for sellers

Not good for sellers.They purposely hold your payments for months.PaisaPay won’t verify your KYC documents for weeks, which gives them a right to hold your payments.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PVC 3-way Elbow, 4-way Tee, 5-way Cross

Dear Sir, I am lokking for below items, 1. 3-way Elbow PVC Fitting Connector 2. 4-way Tee PVC Fitting Connector 3. 5-way Cross PVC Fitting Connector Material: PVC Size: 1/2 Inch Application: PVC pipe connections. Please make it available on EBAY Indi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Helpful