cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay India - KYC FRAUD - please join this thread for common action against eBay.

So eBay informs our company in November 2015 that we need to submit KYC documents and we promptly do so by posting them all docs. We discover in December 2015 that our account is on hold. We post the docs again with a copy of our first mail. In January, our account is still on hold! So I contact them on phone and they blame our company for sending the docs by snail mail and ask that we upload our docs in electronic format and email them at paisapaykyc@ebay.com. I do so promptly the next day and guess what? The email just bounces back!. So I send an email to their customer service and request confirmation of the email id. It's now 3 days and no response from eBay either by phone or email or pigeon post. Today (1 week since the phone conversation) I tried to contact customer service on their website and the ENTIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE PAGE IS DOWN!

The crux of the matter is that they are sitting on Rs 15,000 app of our money - and making us run from pillar to post for our own earnings. eBay has created a so-called KYC verification system requiring sellers to send them docs to an email id that does not work, then leaving sellers with no way of contacting them and thus no way of getting their money back!

THIS IS A CRIMINAL FRAUD. Our company  is just one step short of filing a criminal complaint against them. How many other sellers are there whose earnings have been unjustly appropriated or delayed by eBay?

PLEASE JOIN THIS THREAD FOR COMMON ACTION AGAINST EBAY.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay India - KYC FRAUD - please join this thread for common action against eBay.

chashmatic
Community Member

Wow they are doing this since 2015!! It has been almost a month since they have not verified our documents too!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply