Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

froud and fake ebay

18 april ko mobile order kiya tha Rs. 12000 payment ker di but 20 april ko ebay seller call ker ke 1500 Rs.paytm krne ko bolta nahi to aapka order shipped nahi hoga jab custmer care me contact kiya to vo kah rhe hain aapko mobile order shipped nahi h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic service

Ebay is the most pathetic online shopping portal. Items are not delivered on the delivery date. They need 72 hours to verify the payment if made through credit card

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About my refund

I have order a product in ebay..I made the payment through my debit card the amount Rs.955 in paisapay..The amount has been detected from my account and then the product has been cancelled by the seller..I have gone through eBay team they said I ll g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunda

Not credited my refunds in my ac. That for mobile coolpad cool 1

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Not Received

Gud mrng sir,I am DARAM RAJU, I HAVE ORDERED Imported Casio edifice anolog men wrist watch EFR-5390-WHITE, 11th April-2017. Paisapay ID 45095965794,But I have Received mail on 13-04-2017 that is "Seller can't delivery the item(Unable to ship)and wl R...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud sellers

I purchased blue, purple and green coloured marigold but to my disappointment the flowers produced were of yellow color that too the old traditional color. Never going to buy from eBay.

Item not working

I blought a blueetooth headphone the asset ia not working i want to refund it also raise a claim for it but there was no rply from seller

Fraud sellers in eBay

I will be writing a complaint about the seller ,however my kin is in the police department in Bombay and he'll be taking care about my complaints for the iPhone 6 16GB and the paisa pay ID 44868984266. Let's see how for long you guys can cheat on cus...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is fraud

No1 Fraud site, with collection of fraud and cheap items, worst customer support( sorry no support), I have lost 25k by purchase of 2 mobile by watching some discount I have order but seller is cheater and did't ship my item and ebay are giving him e...

Powership Combined shipment issue

With the introduction of 250 gms slab, most of the powership shipments are assigned to Blue Dart as compared to Fedex earlier. This is probably because Fedex does not offer 250 Gms slab. However there is a small issue. When a customer orders more tha...