Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITEMS not recieved.

Hi: I have purchased two items from ebay.in on 16th August, thru PayPaisa. But till now, I didn't get any response and any message regarding shipment. I contact sellers regarding this. But now they said that they didnot recieve my payments. The amoun...

claim not processed

dear ebay..i purchased a foldable almirah from ur site..i claimed for a refund as the product i received is not the one i expected....i am fed up of talking to the frontline adviors of ebay..no one is actually looking into my concern neither the sell...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I HAVE completed 5000 feedbacks on ebay

dear ebay, today i have completed 5000 feedbacks. i am overwhelmed .. today wahtever i am this is all bcoz of ebay india... ebay has made my like. i was nothing without ebay... thanks a ton to ebay and its staff thank you so much!

When I get refund ??? 1 Month pass ...

Hello, I place one order (Item ID: 251095577275) on 5th July 12 and paid using paisapay ID: 31591694581. But after that Seller: smshoppingcentre not send item still till today (18th Aug.2012) and even PaisaPay team place this refund on HOLD !!! Almos...

regarding the refunded amount

Hi, i have ordered an mobile product in E bay the actual deliver y of the product is scheduled to be on 18th of august but the product hasn't been delivered yet.so how do i resolve it rather than the refunded amount. i need the product rather than th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still No Resolution...

Claim ID:107447, Date:23/07/12, Item sent to Seller:11/08/12, Item delivered to seller:13/08/12, But still I not get any resolution from eBay. Help Me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doing Fraud on website

I have purchased a 3.5mm Nokia Wh-205 Handsfree, Headset total cost including shipping Rs. 195/- but today when is received my parcel and open only small bubble packing roll inside or nothing. Its 1st time in my life or even ebay website I never imag...

i want a refund

i had paid for a Blackberry headset (earphone) on 12/08/2012.i did not received the item and seller told me my shipping address is not in his courier area.then i send a new shipping address via email to seller..still my item has been not dispatch..bu...