When I get refund ??? 1 Month pass ...

manishsoni76
Community Member
Hello,

I place one order (Item ID: 251095577275) on 5th July 12 and paid using paisapay ID: 31591694581.

But after that Seller: smshoppingcentre not send item still till today (18th Aug.2012) and even PaisaPay team place this refund on HOLD !!!

Almost 45 days pass but still nothing...

Can I know whats going on and When I get refund ???

Waiting for prompt support,

Regards,

Manish
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

githu2012
Community Member
I Have not yet received my refund payment.. I have not yet got credited the amount in to my account..3 working days has passed. Please check and respond to me.I am not able to contact ebay customer support. No one is picking my phone.

When I get refund ???

The item is:
BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S I9070 ADVANCE.
Item number:251116116838
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Why don't you try e-mail?
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

manashvd10
Community Member
i have been waiting for a refund too..believe me there is no use of mailing them..the only response u'll get is "'we shall contact you in next 48 hours.." but u wont be contacted..no use of talking to frontline advisors because they don't know whats going on inside.....the only way is to put some pressure on them anyhow...i have been cheated by the seller..i returned the product bearing the expense of the courier..but i didnot hear anything from the seller or anyone from ebay.......
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

rahulkr_0507
Community Member
try to contact them via live chat, there also the worst thing is we need to wait for a long time, but i got a response!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

manishsoni76
Community Member
Already contact 2 times using live chat but every time they said me to wait for 48hrs! but than nothing !!! Even send them email 4 days back but still not a single reply!

Not happy with this type of refund process... BAD.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Keep trying...!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply