cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ganesha - Gift Redemption - A challenge faced by all Members ?

sidgusting
Community Member
To: inpromotions@ebay.com;incswebhelp@ebay.com

Dear Team,

Im a regular at eBay & like others, try to spread the word...
However, im extremely dissatified by the way you treat & execute gift Redemptions.

Your promo mails & Ad banners are flashed everywhere but when one wants to actually track the status post-redemption, there in no info found with CC, no mail has ever been recvd as a confirmation. There is no info found on your website with regards to contacting anyone on the redemption.
Further, there is no way someone can send an email in the 'contact us' section, as you generally believe in self-help & entangle the member in further steps.

So when we call your regular CC, theyre clueless on the details..
Earlier, i was given inappeals@ebay.in by someone to move my issue fwd.. the result is in trail mail, No Response !
Today, i spent 25 mins with executive Sanjay demanding answers on the same & finally, he gave me insellerverification@ebay.com as the contact for this issue.. After blasting him on the same, he gave me inpromotions@ebay.com & further blasting made him transfer to Supervisor (in meeting) who had been informed on the same. Basically, you do not wish to answer any email & stay off the record where-ever possible.

Why cant redemption info be included in the 'My Ebay-Summary' OR 'Purchase History' section ?
We get minimum 3-4 emails for every purchase that is made, but not a trace of communication during gift redemption by iether SMS or Mail.
Plz find attached, silly redemption errors on which we waste endless time & gift confirmation proof (screenshot) that you expect members to store.

By the below points, it shall be clear to your team that this is done to willfully create confusion & escape law-suits in case of failure arising out of non-delivery of gifts that are promised.

----------------------------------------------------------

Below are the details which will hopefully help your 'age-old computer system' (which you may love to blame), to put the dots together & revert back with shipment details:
User name - sidgxxxxx
Dealdeal01 - paisapay ID - 3219363xxxx
dealdeal02 - paisapay ID - 3222822xxxx

If eBay fails to look into this for future gift redemptions, i shall continue to spread the word... just differently.

Regards,
Siddharth

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 16 October 2012 10:49
Subject: Ganesha gift redemption - Urgent !
To: Inappeals@ebay.in

Boss, how many days u want to revert ???
When it comes to sales, there will be 100 mail confirmations on various stages.
When it comes to free gift, there is no sms/email. Are we supposed to
just keep the screenshot as proof ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 00:33:49 +0530
Subject: Ganesha gift redemption - Urgent !
To: Inappeals@ebay.in

Dear Team,

I had crossed more than 51,000 worth of purchases during the Ganesha
festival and had redeemed my gift 'Samsung pocket' mobile on 4th Oct.
However I didn't receive any confirmation mail on the same.

Request you to kindly have the same gift selected and shipped immdtly !
User name - sidgusting

Regards,
Siddharth
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0