Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Redeemed Gift delivery details

Hi, I am able to see my 'gift winning status' at the link "http://deals.ebay.in/seasonofgifts/winners/". But I haven't recieved any email notification on the same. I would like to know two things from eBay on this? 1. On the above page (gift confirma...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GANESHA Festival Gift Not Received Yet

When can i receive Ganesh Promotion Gift. it true or not I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679 Courier name: Nolimit India Airwa...

Online earning for sellers! DO HAVE A LOOK

hi I was thinking if could introduce any way for seller to earn online other than selling the stuff, this way sellers can cover there listing fees and other expenses and at the same time provide better work towards ebay. some of ways like 1-Giving in...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Verry disappointed with ebay cheap service

Hi, I have tried to bought one product before 20 days ago. Due to payment gateway issue, money debited from acc but order was not successful. After that I have contacted customer support regarding my refund and they always say you will get. Today its...

mouse damage

i have purchase two mouse of tech-com & yesterday i received.but out of two one is damage .its left click is damaged.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

remove seller

Im requesting ebay to remove the seller prashanth1234 .i booked a nokia 7610 body panel and just recieved an empty box.when i contacted this seller for refund,he s telling some rude things and not giving any refund.pls dont buy from this stupid fello...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift not received

Hello Ebay, I have purchased Sony Xpeia P with paisapay id :32472516709..its almost half month and i have still not received my gift. Please help me getting a status on delivery of my gift.X-(

item received is not as described

today i received my product, but unfortunately its not as described. I ordered one black korean jacket but got grey one and even i don't like grey color.So tell me what to do now....!!!! Is there any way to replace it...???? waiting for your reply...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful