Redeemed Gift delivery details

visakhps
Community Member
Hi,
I am able to see my 'gift winning status' at the link "http://deals.ebay.in/seasonofgifts/winners/". But I haven't recieved any email notification on the same. I would like to know two things from eBay on this?
1. On the above page (gift confirmation page) , still I can see a button to change the 'address'. Does that mean the order is not yet processed and still I can change the address for delivery even after 10 days from the redemption?
2. Will you be sending the courier information to our registered email to avoid the 'always said reason' for gift complaints ie "delivery failed because of door lock and not reachable?

Regards,
Visakh
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

visakhps
Community Member
Hi eBay Team,
Still waiting for your response.!

Regards,
Visakh
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

2011dbssltd
Community Member
donot buy items from ebay india now a days its bad the promotions gift are not delivered i didnot received the ganesa promotion and jabeer joshi who is looking over the promotions he donot accept call so great he is very bad ebay country manager should look this things also
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

visakhps
Community Member
Hi eBay Team,
Reminder - 2.

Regards,
Visakh
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

visakhps
Community Member
Hi eBay Team,
Reminder - 3.

Regards,
Visakh
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Dear visakhps,

Thank you for your patience. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for delayed response. As per Terms & Conditions of eBay Promotions we dispatch the gifts within 45 days post redemption closure date and shared dispatch details via SMS to your mobile numbers registered with us. Just like to inform you that though you can see the 'change address' tab is still visible, you may not be able to change your address now. Rest assured, we are sharing your contact numbers with our courier service provider so that they can call and arrange the delivery in case first attempt of delivery fails. 🙂
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

visakhps
Community Member
Hi Seema,
Thanks for the reply.
1. I guess, now you have realized that there is some bug in that page ('Change address' button is active though it wont function like that!) and will be corrected soon to avoid any confusion to the users.
2. Also I would like to know - why don't you send email notification than sending an un-reliable SMS for the dispatch details? A reliable notification method will avoid any such 'first delivery attempt failures'.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I have yet not received the free gift 1TB Transcent HDD

Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 32230930624

Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 27-Sep-12. You paid the order total of Rs. 33,800.00 using credit card (Rs. 33,799.99) and eBay gift voucher SGANESHA05 (Rs. 0.01) . Please review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s).

kindky sent the courier despatch details
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

visakhps
Community Member
Hi Seema,
Still I am waiting for your response. Incase you missed my query, I am re-posting it below.
Hi Seema,
Thanks for the reply.
1. I guess, now you have realized that there is some bug in that page ('Change address' button is active though it wont function like that!) and will be corrected soon to avoid any confusion to the users.
2. Also I would like to know - why don't you send email notification than sending an un-reliable SMS for the dispatch details? A reliable notification method will avoid any such 'first delivery attempt failures'.

Regards,
Visakh
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

visakhps
Community Member
Hi Seema,
Reminder - 3.
Still I am waiting for your response. Incase you missed my query, I am re-posting it below.
Hi Seema,
Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Visakh
Message 10 of 10
latest reply