Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift not received -BIGGDADDY07

eBay had a Bigdaddy07 offer earlier this year, on June. I had purchased an item worth 10000 Rupees (with PaisaPay ID 31461225743 )which entitles me a gift to choose from a list. I chose my gift and eBay said that the gift will be delivered in 45 days...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 Coupon

Actually I didn't get any offers to this mail id ashokhein@gmail.com.... I wanna 150 Coupon Offer to corresponding my above mail id.

Feedback left to sellers by buyers

What to do when buyers not left feedback to sellers. Is it only sellers duty to leave feedback. Why the ebay team not ask buyers to leave feedbackk to sellers. Ebay rules are only for sellers ?I am facing regularly this.

Ebay Seller Protection Money Not Credit Till...

Hi. The Team. Here Is Under Seller Protection Paisa Pay Ids Till Not Credit In My Paisa Pay Account. Paisa Pay Id - 32312882401. Paisa Pay Id - 32329205475. Paisa Pay Id - 32285167781. Paisa Pay Id - 32380954927. Paisa Pay Id - 32346502543. Paisa Pay...

EBAY- URGENT

EXTREMELY PATHETIC POOR DISGRACEFUL UNACCEPTABLE AND THE WORST EXPERIENCE EBAY GIVES.... YOU GUYS MUST BE THINKING YOURLL DOING A GOOD JOB BUT TRUST ME AND OTHERS HERE THINK YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST CS MANAGEMENT IN INDIA. OH AND DONT WONDER WHY YOU GU...

Unable to claim a refund

I purchased an item (item ID : 261118349816)on 08-Nov-12 and paid for it on the same day (32436634056). The seller hasnt shipped the item yet. I didnt get any confirmation from ebay that a refund has been initiated. I tried raising a claim through eB...

Pathetic

Since im leaving town this month at the beginning of the month i tried to buy 1 fone which got refunded twice by 2 different sellers at the last moment of deadline and a tattoo machine which got refunded too so now its the 23rd of the month neither i...

Ganesha offer gift received

Thnaxs eBay, I received a Panasonic Cordless phone as free gift for Ganesha Chaturthi offer. However after delay. I would be better if Ebay created a transparancy page where one can view gift processing status. It will give Ebay more reliability. Pai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift item for Ganesha Chaturvedi not received

the gift item for HTC ONE V ANDROID 5MP| GHZ CPU 3.7INCH HD RECORDING ANDRO... (280963739067),Sale date: 15/09/12, not received till date. m i ever gonna receive it or it was just a way to fool the buyer. or i m gonna receive in next year chaturvedi.