Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I did not get my EMI processing fees yet

I have not received my EMI Processing fees yet, as my order was cancelled due to out of stock. Seller Initiated only the order amount on 08-Nov-12. I contacted ebay Customer care on this, they said that it will take 15 days to reflect on my bank stat...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

gifting

Hi, I want to gift a voucher worth rs 2000 to my friend so she can shop on e bay. (any item). What is the procedure?

Ganesh Gift Not Received

Hi Seema , Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax Q1+ mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me about...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need Pay for cart botton

TO eBay administrator, Hello Sir/Madam, Here if we have more then one item in my cart, I have to pay individually for each item that's too much. I requested for aggregate payment method . provide an optional method to pay for whole cart .

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha Gift not Received

Hi Seema I have purchased a HTC Mobile under the Paisapay ID : 32164985213 till date i have not received my ganesha gift can you please tell me when should i receive my gift Regards Vijay Kumar

Ganesha Festival Gift Not Received

Dear Seema I have purchased a Dell Vostro Laptop under the Ganesha Festival offer PAISAPAY ID: 32186457564 till date i have not received my gift can you please provide me the status of my free gift Thanks & Regards Yomanna

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay needs to change its ways

I made a purchase of over 1 lakh using diwali gift coupons. Now when I am trying to redeem my gift, I get an error saying you are not eligible for this promotion. The diwali gift was the main reason I bought the item from ebay, else was getting it ch...

independence day gift

i bought 2 led tv's on 09/08/12 under independenceday promotion gift offer.1)samsung 32eh5000 ledtv.the total amount of Rs. 27,100.00 using State Bank of India debit card and eBay gift voucher FREEHUM001 (Rs. 0.01).PaisaPay ID 31827980911. 2)samsung ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful