Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOT RECEIVED GIFT YET

I have yet not received the free gift which the PGANESHA01 promo-code was offering during Ganesha Chaturthi festival. The Paisapay id of that transaction is 32223320996 and the product was 140853746006... You have said earlier that gift dispatch with...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift!!! Why am I not eligible?

My PaisaPay code is 271015366710. I purchased item worth 11300 on 14th Nov 2012. Now I am getting the message that "Oops!! Sorry you are not eligible for this promotion"... What the hell????? As per their description, last date for redemption is 1st ...

Gift Not Received !!!!!!!!1

My PAISAPAY ID : 32186457564 Its been nearly 2 Months Coming up But i am not received Ganesha Gift. Customer Care also not answering properly I am very disappointed

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong perfume shipped

I ordered a perfume from rochas from the ebay site but the product delivered was different than the one which i ordered it doesnt have the same fragrance and neither it looks like a fake one now i want a refund or the product but they are not replyin...

many buyer scamers in ebay.in

dear sir/madam i talked with ur team about many scamer buyer.i already gave 2-4 scamer id's which are continuously harrasing me.u can see in my feedback.i am selling my services for india. and i already mention that i will not give my product or serv...

best cheating site fregarding gifts

best cheating online retailer in terms of offering gifts and not sending it.so from today 30.11.2012 I am suspending my purchase habit in ebay & recommend other members to follow the same.goog bye cheaters of this entire world.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesh Chaturthi Promotion Gift Not Received

Hello Ebay , Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax x291 mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me ab...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful