Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GIFT NOT RECEIVED YET!!!!! - SEEMA PLZ UPDATE.

Seema, I have not received the Ganesha Promotional gift yet, each time when i contact support they say... it'd take 45 days to reach me. But its been around 60 days now.. i haven't received any gift. =============================== Paisa pay ID: 3222...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received Free Gift Today

Hello, Today I received my free gift (Samsung C3322 Mobile) from the offer "buy 1 get 1" which was ended on 4th October 2012. I was surprised to see the gift in my home because I didn't got any email about it's shipment or any message on phone. it wa...

Cant able to list item

hi I cant able to list new item when i list on next page it ask for mobile confirmation , when i complete the verification it again ask for confirm this way it coming again and again please help me ebay customer care thnxs waiting for reply

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The most unprofessional company - ebay.in

After buying a product on 20th Nov i had to wait till 28th Nov with no information as to what is the status of the shipment. Every day customer support says that today the product will be shipped. They are so unprofessioal and inefficient. I had brou...

yet to recieve dusseraha gift

our PaisaPay payment was approved on 31-Oct-12. You paid the order total of Rs. 12,990.00 using ICICI Bank online bank transfer (Rs. 12,989.99) and eBay gift voucher DUSSEHR009 (Rs. 0.01) . Please review the Order Details section below for specifics ...

Payment process not complete but amount deduct

tonight i have problem, I was making payment on Callmate cold laminated screenguard. While the payment process is going It showed the message that "your Paisa pay on line transaction cannot be completed.Please select a different payment type". The pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount coupon not received

I had ordered a scratch guard + gloss white tpu back carry case cover pouch samsung galaxy s3 and used eBay gift voucher D9MWNOX8MW.PaisaPay ID 32391313670. The item was not shipped and refund is approved. I have been calling ebay support team and ev...

Ganesh Chaturthi Promotion Gift Not Received

Hello Ebay , Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax x291 mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me ab...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha Calling Promo Gift not received.

I have bought a lot of items during this Ganesha Festival Promo and later got a mail from ebay to choose my free gift - which I did but I have not received my gift yet. Can you please confirm dispatch and how to track? My PasiaPay ID is srmenon3. - T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful