Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to delete my feedback

I want to delete my feedback which i posted for product White Handsfree Earphones Headphones for iPhone / Samsung Note 2-S3 / iPad (#230981117625). Kindly delete the feedback ASAP... Kind Regards, Priyank Lall

Ebay Still Cheating me.

My money has been hold on for 2 months for sold 2 LED TV.. Reason ebay telling is they cant track the AWB number i submitted. I used BlueDart. After 2 months i think no courier company still use the tracking datas to user end. When i contacted blue d...

cost of product

Sir, I have a last bitter experience while purchase a product from ebay. The product was available cheaper by 15% on bulk purchase in the local market and not to pay courier charges also. When we are purchasing directly from the wholesaler or big sel...

can a calim handler reject buyers claim on basis of a different listing ?

I bought an GEB item (item no 380647830644), a HTC 7 pro which as per listing was an unlocked GSM 8 gb phone.I even send an email to seller and asked whether it was a GSM phone. I received a reply whereby the seller agreed that yes it was a GSM phone...

unable to sell my product in ebay.com

Whenever i want to list my product i get the fallowing message in ebay.com since 15 days wha tis the resolution You can not submit your listing due to the following problems You've reached your selling limits on the US eBay site. On the US eBay site ...

Haven't got my item even refund(120 days Over). Called ebay 20 times, but ?

Hi there, I Places an order on March 10th (PaisaPay ID 33283099004) for Casio edifice watch from seller degiftstore2012. But hadn’t received that. i called up the ebay CC more than 20 times. (I do have reference numbers for each call). Each and ever ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not received my item.

My complain is regarding one of promotion of Ebay. I have purchased a iphone 3GS with Paisapay ID 33362003395. With that I have mentioned one code FREEGADGT1 . As per promotion, I should get a Panasonic Trimmer with it. As per rules, mentioned It sho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i want to remove my feedback

i ordered an item on 11-06-2013 to dejavutrends through eBay. unfortunately the item was delayed to shipping due to bad weather. that's why he is not able to ship the item.for this item i am given the negative feedback.after leaving the feedback i kn...