Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOW TO REDEEM COUPON AGAIN...

IF I BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM EBAY WITH USING DISCOUNT COUPON..LIKE 200 OFF etc.AND PAY REMAINING PAYMENT WITH PAISAPAY..AFTER THAT IF MY ORDER WAS NOT RECEIVED OR CANCELLED OR PAISAPAY Refund IS initiated...SO IN THAT CASE HOW I CAN REDEEM THAT COUPON A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Seller

Bought a mobile on 28th June,2013 and it was supposed to be shipped by 3rd July,2013 failing to which my amount would be refunded automatically. But Ebay's guarantee policy is a fraudulent&fake statement to lure buyers. Why hasn't my amount been refu...

Hacked Ebay Shop

Hi Everyone. I would just like to inform you that there is a bad seller here on EBAY: "Porta.mart" is the name of the seller. Actually I ordered a samsung galaxu tab II with him, and he didn't shipped the item till the last shipment date, then he ask...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fooled

i had purchased two items from ebay, payment was done in advance through paisa.com. still the items were delivered by cash on delivery. one of the items reached my residence in my absence,not knowing the status my son made a payment. the amt paid in ...

Non responsive claim settlement department

Hi, I am a seller despite repeated reminders and showing proof of delivery. More over proving that buyer is playing with ebay.... ebay has settled a case in favor of buyer, 1) I had sent daily reminders to ebay, 2) provided PoD, 3) provided proof tha...

What to do when Seller does not send the item?

Somebody please tell me if this is the forum to resolve it. I have placed order for below item on 13/4/2013. The seller never shipped the item. I tried contacting them few times by leaving message in "contact seller" option. The seller is compid. I h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fooled

i had purchased two items from ebay, payment was done in advance through paisa.com. still the items were delivered by cash on delivery. one of the items reached my residence in my absence,not knowing the status my son made a payment. the amt paid in ...