Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

Hi, I was very unhappy as i was not able to spin the wheel due to technical reason at your end. I called twice to your customer care. Iwas told that i will receive a call to compensate that but i did not. Thanks Mital Patel ebay id - mital_in

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping charges

This is the second time, I having this problem. For items listed in ebay global (reached through ebay.in), the shipping charges are seldom mentioned. So when one has bid based on the sale price, if the item is won, the invoice is raised along with th...

Ebay customer care is worst

HI All, I have ordered a bulb from ebay and that product was completaly broken, The packing was bubble plastic packing and may be becase of that it was broken. I had took the 3-4 snap immediately after open that product and also attached with my Clai...

ebay guarantee - NO GUARANTEE!

I'm writing this painfully to present my dismay with ebay and it's claims of so called guarantee!Let me provide you the details of what has happened - chronologically. I planned to purchase a camera from ebay and found one that suited. I purchased an...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Online Workshop: Effectively Utilizing Item Specifics in Creating Listings

Dear Sellers, We are pleased to conduct a workshop on effectively utilizing Item Specifics in creating listings. Please join our Product Manager Mr. Sarabdeep to learn more about how to make the most of Item Specifics. Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM Work...

wrong feedback

I have sold item and shipped item and buyer asked me that he want product thin in 2 days after shipping when i have said that as ebay gave delivery deadline of reciving shippment to buyer is for 7 days and you will get it before delivery deadline the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INCOMPETENT ebay customersupport Team

very sorry to say that all ebay customersupport Team is 'JUST INCOMPETENT' Nothing More THAN THAT!u all y can't understand that I've Wrote To'ebay customersupport Team'SEVERAL-Times That-"when i proceed to buy('NOW YOU READ VERY CAREFULLY-) "ANY THIN...