cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint against Assembled PC purchased from ebay

Hi, I purchased a assembled PC from ebay india on 13th Dec. 2013 cost of Rs. 21000 under one year service warranty. I recieved this item on 16th dec against cash delivery. On first day I tried to start it but coyldnt I reply to seller. He sent a person licated at Dwarka, New Delhi at my residence Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. He carried motherboard and harddisk 500gb. He came after 7days tried to fix this problem but couldnt do again same day he brought bith items again and came after 4 days he fixed but the hard disk was 250 gb instead of 500gb. Ok now I have faced a new problem that monitor is nit starting only orrange light is blowing and desktop lights are blowing also. I conracted to seller  but he is not picking phone for last 5 days after filling this complaint. I tried to contact ebay helpline no. 18002093229 but they are busy upto 15 minutes. So I want to say that why ebay like online store who strongly sugest for mega leading store not take interest of customers after selling products. I appleal and request to my Indian brothers and sisters to take strict action against of ebay like company.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I understand the inconvenience that happened to by one of ebay seller. First all I like to suggest to all ebay buyers that when you plan to purchase an item first do some research on that and about the seller history. How s the seller feedback and the past comments so you came to know whether a genuine seller or not.

You will get items at very low prices in ebay online shop but before placing order spend a little bit of your time to get known of the seller
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi, the positive feedback of said seller on ebay is 98%.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It happened the same to me after seeing the feedback of the seller being good, could find his rudeness in failing to complete the claim ... very sad to see Ebay supporting it.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply