Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund money not received

Hi, I had ordered Google nexus case cover on 13th May'2014,till date i have not received my item. I had placed claim for refund of money on 30th may'2014 having claim ID-***,After submitting claim i had called eBay customer care two three times regar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Shipping - Making Buyers Fools !!!

Price-wise sorting of item list including shipping charge is actually making buyers real fools literally. The free delivery may be available only to the local delivery. All the major part of other buyers nation-wide must pay big shipping charges, but...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paisa pay payment not reflecting

Paisapay id 36530780492. I have paid for this order on 09 Jun and till date the payment page shows as payment pending. This is happening for the second time and is most annoying. The email sent on this doesn't even get a reply. Please resolve ASAP.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay india

Hello, 1) Can you imagine a hold time of 30 minutes still not being answered. This is the second time it’s happening in row.!!! What is ‘ebay claim guarantee’ ? when there is no guarantee that you call will be answered?2) What is the status of my cla...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No refund given as coupon since 2 months

I have raised ebay guarantee claim since last two months and it was supposed to be closed by 14 th April 2014. Till now I have not received those coupons. I contacted ebay customer care several times, and during chat, eBay person ends the chat withou...