Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not received from ebay.in

i am rama krishna, i ordered a washing machine with PaisaPay ID : 40807185030 on 22nd october 2015, but till date i didn't receive my product. it is even not yet shipped. i contacted your customer care executives, they are not giving me the exact inf...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money deducted from my account but item not reflecting in purchase history.

i buyed a used ps3 twisted metal game disc on 30th march 2013 and paid 513.37 using paisapay but it gives me a failed messege that your paisapay debit card payment cannot be completed but my money has been deducted from my icici account and the produ...

Ebay customer service is worst

The customer service of ebay is worst than any other online sites they even cant cancel the order and they even cant refund the amount also They dissatisfied the customer i had order the product amount which i had to refund it back which they are onl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not yet paid.

I had ordered a item on 15th October and paid Rs. 535 for it and it didn't reach in the given time so i asked a refund. I had bought two items from the seller and one was refunded but the other is still pending. My paisapay id is 40734684869.

My charger not working

Dear ALl i have taken iteam *** in may 31 ,2015 from you, it is a viao charger which not working now, geting heated up and not charging poperly kindly look in to the matter Give me a suitable response Regards Avnish

ebay supporting fraud seller

My clam id 1411616 is rejected saying that proof rejected. Does ebay bothered to check what I mentioned in the comments section.Seller provided a tracking number for something else, because it's destination is Kerala and my location is Noida. I tried...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product Replacement or refund

my name is Gowshikan Contact no : *** Paisa pay Id : 40870215816 Claim id : 1398868 Hi team,i bought a new mobile sony xperia c4 black on last friday(oct - 31).i am facing an hardware / Software issue over there like camera not at all functioning, ba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful