Product Replacement or refund

s-s6843
Community Member

my name is Gowshikan Contact no : ***

Paisa pay Id : 40870215816 Claim id : 1398868

Hi team,

i bought a new mobile sony xperia c4 black on last friday(oct - 31).
i am facing an hardware / Software issue over there like camera not at all functioning, battery stand up to only 4 hours, always it hanging while am gonna make call to anyone..i tried to contact you for the past two days on Sales and service numbers which yu hve mentioned in the mobile bill copy, its says its switched off, what the customer support you are having in the support team. how can we contact if we found any issue happened in mobile so please call me to ***

i want replacement, even i surrended my new mobile phone to the seller at yesterday evening 5 clock. they ask me to wait for two days for identify the problem. why should i want to wait. Replace the product else refund my money asap. its a software and hardware issue not my fault so Ebay has to replace the product. Ebay ask me to do make a direct contact to seller but there is no proper response from their end. i raised the complaint on within 3 days when i opened the box and found the issue but day before day i got a call from seller side. now am facing so my ridiculous things from the seller side so i dont want to check the issue in my mobile i need new product else replacement or refund. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0