Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fake product sell

Order confirmation: PaisaPay ID 42025350571Mere sath dhoka hua h asli samsung ka memory card dikha kar nakli wala bheja gaya h or wo bhi chalta nahi 16 march ko supplyer ko mail karke bataya bhi or aaj tak kuch nahi hua.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID: 1761694PaisaPay ID: 42018017107

Hello i have purchased New Imported Sony Xperia Black Payment Details : Rs.14440.0 - I find the product is missing with an additional part of the mobile shell case. Also, I observe the proximity sensor is feeble at times returned the mobile and all a...

Defected Fake Product

You guys are highly irresponsible, its next to impossible to speak to your customer care department. I ordered a bluetooth headset from your website, the seller has delivered a defected piece and it doesn't look like its original from any angle. I ha...

laptop battery

Claim id-1652587Paisapay id-414569282003 month hoge mujhe presaan kiya hua h na to mujhe dd deri h na he kch or...bol te h har bar jb b call krta hu ke,15day m mil jaye ge dd...phir call krta hu bol te 3day m mil jaye ge but aaj puri 3months hoge but...