cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The fraudest online shoping website with fraud shoping policy.

BOTH EBAY.IN AND THERE SELLER ARE FRAUD AS THEY BOTH DONOT KNOW HOW TO DO A COMPLETE FAIR BUSINESS .I purchased a product on which after recieving i was dissatisfied with the quality and the packing nd so filed a claim but the claim was closed by ebay without notifying me .As they say quality is not a issue to claim and to settle the issue with seller outside ebay.If ebay has such a policy why are they licensed to sell products online, they must be taken to consumer forum and issued a case against such policy and there license for online business should be cancelled.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The fraudest online shoping website with fraud shoping policy.

guru4169
Community Member

Had a very similar situation with Ebay.. One of the worst ever e-commerce website. I never thought the online shopping be so horrible and fraudulant. fraud website gets paid for the fake products from fraud sellers.

I ordered a wireless bluetooth headset on 16th Mar and I receive a message on 23rd Mar saying item cannot be shipped and money will be refunded. They took 7days just to say that they cannot ship it.

Also, ebay will initiate refund of my money 5 days later, which i paid by card and not the coupons I applied and payback points. this is so disgusting.

Totally Ebay sucks. Worst, frustrating, fraudulant and un-worthy online shopping website.

You are spoiling the name, fame and market created by

Message 2 of 2
latest reply