Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund of Rs.2999

I am struggling to get refund for my HP Pavilion dv6-6100 - 9 CELL ORIGINAL LAPTOP NOTEBOOK BATTERY from laptopgallery.I have raised a claim and for past 18 days I am struggling to get a response from the same.Ebay CC is very irresponsible and they d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller had send me a defective product

PaisaPay ID : 42042143362 this is my ebay order id..i have ordered lg g flex2 couple of days back after a week the has been going through a lot of problems,i have contacted seller and raised a claim Claim ID : 1822818 but i didnt get any refund or re...

Getting defective items

In first time I purchased ablackberry z 10 and I got damaged phone and I informed the seller they ask me to resend for replacing but I don't get replacement and they give same phone as serviced, than I purchased blackberry z10 display and touchscreen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding the claim and suggestion

I like to bring to your notice that ,I have purchased a product whichis going to expire in eleven months. whereas the total life of the productis 3 yrs.I have raised the claim which got closed saying ,you should have asked themanufacturing date befor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DEACTIVATION OF EBAY ACCOUNT

I HAVE VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE ABOUT E-BAY. THEIR POLICIES ARE NOT AT ALL CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. ONCE CUSTOMER PAYS AMOUT, THEY MUST BE JUST SMILING.. THEY REMEMBER THIER RIGID POLICIES ONLY AFTER CUSTOMER'S PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.. HORRIBLE.. PLEAES DO NO...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Illegal in ebay.in

Hello, This is second incident happened with ebay.in, I have purchased a battery with order id (262292993128). I have received a defected item and asked for the refund, your customer care executive never called me on the phone but they say they have ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay duped me of 420 .

i have order a calculator on 15th march 2016. neither i have received my order and ebay is claiming that they have delivered the order. my shipping address is of maharashtra state but they have delivered my product to their relative on my name.courie...

paisapay remittance not received!

I didn't ever thought that I would be writing this kind of message on eBay because it never happened to me before. I am a seller on ebay from the past 3 months. My remittance used to come on time without any problem but from the last three remittance...

Claim ID

Dear Ebay Team, Myself Harshal Tilekar your regular customer from Pune. I had ordered one Hair Oil product (Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil Selfie Bottle (100ml) ) on Date-17 Feb 2016 whose total Price paid was- Rs.364 (300 Coupon & 64 Cr Card). But when ...

Refund money for failed order

Hi,I tried to purchase Soft cotton towel & paid by HDFC Payzapp wallet. Rs.85/- deducted from my wallet but order not placed. Kindly check & resolve fast.ThanksP.S. - At least provide customer care email. Your company behaving against Indian Laws.

Very pathetic and disappointing

HiThis is terrible and never expecting service from eBay. I have bought an item from eBay and returned it and also the refund has been processed on Feb 26 and till now I haven't received any refund back in my account and also I have not received the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful