Where are the Buyers???????????????

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hello Sellers,

Offlate i have been experiencing very low sales. The lowest in this year for past 1 week.

This has increased with ebay not offering any gift coupouns.

Anybody experiencing the same situation.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 1 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
DEAR SELLERS

FROMPAST TWO DAYS THERE IS NO SALE ARE YOU ALL ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM OR IT ONLY ME WHO IS FACING THIS

KINDLY REVERT
Message 71 of 84
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Very Very Low Sale Since one week. Infact no sale. Wasting ebay fees i guess.

Buyers are running to other websites since there is no ebay fees. Straight prices.

EBay should reduce paisapaay fees in order to counter these websites.

Regards
Message 72 of 84
latest reply

sonam.jain80
Community Member
today i made a payment wide hdfc bank it was not working i think ebay should check there payment gateway
Message 73 of 84
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
No Sale ON 14/11/2011. Payment Gateway Problem....
Message 74 of 84
latest reply

zaahid2010
Community Member
It is really quite frustrating that payment is not getting processed.The paisapay they are using for payment is a sheer waste.There are other websites which are not as popular but quicker than ebay.Resolve the matter soon and post on the website regarding the same.
Message 75 of 84
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
Problem Repeat.............
Message 76 of 84
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

I have seen some of the sellers are quoting a purchase price without margin to promote there store. But that is hampering other sellers business. I don't know what is the logic behind selling without margin. Are they social worker?

Please understand. Our family & other charges depends on our business. Please do not hamper others business.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 77 of 84
latest reply

Vilasbhai, You are right, there are sellers selling items at less than my purchase price can you beat that, how they do it and how they make profit on it and manage to pay the courier charges and ebay fees and paisapay fees I don't know.
StopandShop
Message 78 of 84
latest reply

online_sushil
Community Member
hi every buddy,
i am facing the same problem with the sale, sale is going down day by day, i dont know why?, pls ebay peoples do something to resolve this problem
Message 79 of 84
latest reply

No sales at all since last 3 days, payment not getting processed, problem with banks, problem with paisapay payment gateway, what is issue and why is it happening regularly and why it cannot be resolved once and for all.

One more observation is that after launch of Powershipping program the sales have dropped drastically across all my ebay ids.

Stocks worth 2 lakhs is lying unsold, what is the solution ???
StopandShop
Message 80 of 84
latest reply