Listen to this one guys

prashanthreddymd
Community Member
I sold an iphone on ebay and shipped the item by dtdc. Buyer received the item and was happy with the product. He also confirmed online that he received the item. Here is the kicker though, paisapay put a periodical review on my account and now requires Proof of Delivery within 3 days or they will refund the money. I dont understand what is going on. I provided a tracking number initially when i first shipped. That should be good enough especially since the buyer confirms that the item was received. I am not in the area anymore from where I shipped and now for some odd reason my money is going to go away even though the buyer is saying he received the item. This is completely ridiculous and im pretty sure I am going to court over this. It is close to harassment as you can get. I have been on the phone for 3 plus hours trying to talk to these people and they wont listen.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Listen to this one guys

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
AS A NEW SELLER , they do this for security reasons .
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Listen to this one guys

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
every seller faces this and as a seller we all did provided PROOF OF ADDRESS, BANK STATEMENT ETC . it is a must to submit . it's not ebay's mistake.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Listen to this one guys

prashanthreddymd
Community Member
I don't understand why they would give the money back when the item has been delivered. And what security reasons exactly. I am not saying proof of address im talking about the fact that my item was delivered and they are harassing me for more information than is needed even though I am not in the area. How am I supposed to get a POD within 3 days without even being in the area from where i shipped. I don't plan my life around ebay and they ridiculous needs. They should not be able to refund the money. I have a tracking number and the buyers conformation. I dare them to try to send the money back. You sir are not helpful at all. And you statement about every seller facing this is just mid boggling. Its like saying its ok to be persecuted because its happening to everyone...
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Listen to this one guys

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
Dear prashanthreddymd,

i think you didn't read terms and conditions before started selling anything on eBay. as per the eBay rules they have right to ask ID proofs which ever time they wanted too.
selling on eBay is not easy than buying on eBay.
as for me they requested to send 3 times my bank statement, ID proofs and what they keep calling me every month on my phone to check whether i am the actual person selling on this site.
so with no regrets it is my responsibility to send the information they asked me .
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listen to this one guys

grab_n_run
Community Member
I went through the same thing , i realised that its just for keeping eBay a safe place to trade .
I myself have provided POD many times ,
its ok .
By the way which courier did you use to send the item
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Listen to this one guys

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
rajbhadani

do not advertise here for making money.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply